ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose some people feel the Straw Hats are getting too cocky about defeating two Emperors at Wano in light of Luffy having previously fought Big Mom at Whole Cake Island but not winning, as well as Luffy getting slammed down by Kaido, but I’m sure they’re still strong enough to at least pull off some significant achievement. Gotta take the rough with the smooth after all.

I suppose some people feel the Straw Hats are getting too cocky about defeating two Emperors at Wano in light of Luffy having previously fought Big Mom at Whole Cake Island but not winning, as well as Luffy getting slammed down by Kaido, but I’m sure they’re still strong enough to at least pull off some significant achievement. Gotta take the rough with the smooth after all.
what are you saying:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:. We all know the beast pirates will be wiped out tonight

I would honestly rate this chapter Average, as all the events happened in this one was not really impressed to me.

And now Drake has changed side, as well as the Numbers are such disappointments.
While Queen hasn’t done much, King too.

The Tobi Roppo only have 5 left, that’s if Oda is not gonna pull another CPO spy on Black Maria, etc.

And for BM, she couldn’t even beat Franky+Nami+Robin, etc.

While Jack has already been injured and now double Sulong Inu and Neko gonna gang on him. Even if they lose, Jack will be severely weakened, and this means one Calamity will go down soon

I just hope that the supernovas like Apoo, Hawkins at least won’t change side, or this will be overkill, lol.

As the SH right now still fresh + Yamato + Law crew + Drake + Hyogoro + samurais + Kid crew + 9 Scabbards + Minks, that’s quite strong already. And if Hawkins and Apoo join, it would be too much for Kaido and his underlings to handle

The tension for this war is not really there.
As right now, SH and co seem to stream roll Kaido crew

Last edited:
The Oden flashback would have been very different if this "can't fight a flying opponent without being able to fly" malarkey actually existed.

Oden and the Scabbards face the Beast Pirates. They stare up at the flying dragon. Look around each other in dismay.

"Anyone here able to fly? Kin?"
"Nope."
"Denjiro?"
"Nope."
"Rai- fuck it, you'd be useless anyway. Anyone?"
"We can!"
"Really?"
"Only on a full moon though."
"Jesus Christ- Kaido! We're calling off the fight!"
How is aerial ability "Malarkey"? For guys like Marco and King it's their bread and butter.

Only Luffy and Sanji right now have aerial ability, as shown in Dressrosa

Certain characters are aerial fighters ^. Oda has confirmed it himself.

Zoro and Kinemon couldn't do shit while Doffy and Fujitora started flying

Orlumbus is not there to save Zoro's ass. Once Fuji/Doffy went up in the air, Zoro and Kinemon's plight to save ended.

The Oden flashback would have been very different if this "can't fight a flying opponent without being able to fly" malarkey actually existed.

Oden and the Scabbards face the Beast Pirates. They stare up at the flying dragon. Look around each other in dismay.

"Anyone here able to fly? Kin?"
"Nope."
"Denjiro?"
"Nope."
"Rai- fuck it, you'd be useless anyway. Anyone?"
"We can!"
"Really?"
"Only on a full moon though."
"Jesus Christ- Kaido! We're calling off the fight!"
-"Aieeeee, King please don't fly up more than few meters from the ground otherwise trampoline ain't gonna work"
-"Aieeee, Usopp it didn't work, he moved sideways!!!"

-"Aieeeee, just you wait King, you won't be able to dodge this unless you are a little faster than giant rock golem"

Post automatically merged:

"Aieee, they are floating 2 meters from the ground, QUICK SOMEONE GET ME A TRAMPOLINE!!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.