ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a truly leader, reminded me of Zoro's capability at handling situations my friend

I would of expected no different

Since the moment he attacked the BM ship all himself
Yea he's so effective in doing things. Being YC1 requires more than just strength alone.

Marco, Kuri, and king have shown why they're deserved to be called YC1. Can't wait to see Beckman and BB Pirates YC1 in action:finally:

Exaggerating? I think you have some eye problems.
First clash.

Second clash.

Treated like trash? King 2 attacks got countered and he could do his beak attack only because Sanji was talking to Momo and didn't cared about King. And this attack did no significant damage to Sanji. lmao

Oh yeah, this is the face of someone who is fearing for his life :denzimote:

''Background'' character who got 2 whole Arcs focusing on him.

Replaced from what? Monster trio? You do realize it's not a ''rank'' or anything right? The number is not limited to anything. The M3 were just the strongest in the crew - far stronger than the rest. After Jimbei joined, the SHC has 4 strong people now. Simple as that.

But holy shit, you are one salty kid lmao - you must be shaking every time you see Sanji haha
What the hell are you talking about? That was king trying to kick an invisible momo out the air and you saying it’s two clashes. Sanji fans are extremely desperate.

Thought the chapter was alright. Nothing special. I guess I dont take the numbers seriously so its whatever. Looks like we'll get to see Sasaki fight. Also the SHs and Samurai alliance will be going through some tough times coming up. Now that the flying 6 (5 now) are all focused into battle. However we still dont have Marco there either so...
The Numbers are fodder just like normal giants :josad:

That's just harsh. I know this looks bad

but Chopper is there so he will pull through, and show those mean Gifters that they don't know who they are messing with next time they run into eachother :zosmug:
How is this bad?

Last chapter Sanji got pushed to a building and credited his survival to his RS but we're still bleeding from the head. While Zoro was chomped on by Queen and then flung down so hard that when he crashed into a number he took the number out yet the only injury he received was some minor bruises and cuts to the face. This chapter when Zoro startes moving his head injury starts to bleed a little and people think that makes them look bad. Did they forget that he didn't have a RS for protection.

Zoro's durability is off the chart.
:steef:
My boy looks cleaner than he did before the Raid Started

King went in like

And his attack revitalized Sanji :luffylaugh:
Yes, we all know Sanji having no injuries this chapter was a mistake. Just like him drawing Zoro's
swords on the wrong side.
:gokulaugh:

How is this bad?

Last chapter Sanji got pushed to a building and credited his survival to his RS but we're still bleeding from the head. While Zoro was chomped on by Queen and then flung down so hard that when he crashed into a number he took the number out yet the only injury he received was some minor bruises and cuts to the face. This chapter when Zoro startes moving his head injury starts to bleed a little and people think that makes them look bad. Did they forget that he didn't have a RS for protection.

Zoro's durability is off the chart.
:steef:

Yes, we all know Sanji having no injuries this chapter was a mistake. Just like him drawing Zoro's
swords on the wrong side.
:gokulaugh:
I'm mostly joking about Zoro, but to use that panel where for some weird reason Oda exaggerated and made him look like he just ate Kaido's Thunder Bagua to the face, as something that hypes his durability in any way is admitedly way more hilarious than any joke i might have attempted :milaugh:

Is Zoro only going for the mace evidence that he would have had to exert himself to 1 hit KO the Number and chose not to in order to not waste too much energy at this stage ? :quest:
Pretty much. Consider that Radical beam and Kong Gun are some of the best those two characters have to offer. Meanwhile Kaido is getting a breather. Zoro's definitely wiser than when he started this arc.

What the hell are you talking about? That was king trying to kick an invisible momo out the air and you saying it’s two clashes. Sanji fans are extremely desperate.
Pretty impressive if King can match kicks with Sanji in base form. That's Sanji's main weapon and one of the lesser threats of King. But they both look pretty good there

I'm mostly joking about Zoro, but to use that panel where for some weird reason Oda exaggerated and made him look like he just ate Kaido's Thunder Bagua to the face, as something that hypes his durability in any way is admitedly way more hilarious than any joke i might have attempted :milaugh:
Too bad he didn't actually get hit by that mace. That's kind of the whole purpose to cut in it you know. That was a stop it from hitting anyone.

Don't worry, Queen already showed us Zoro's incredible durability.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.