ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I think Oda legitimately forgot about Wanda. She hasn't been seen since the Strawhats were heading to Onigashima lol.
I still have my headcanon that she will get a team fight with Nami. She didn't acompany the straw hats during the raid like Carrot but we also don't see her fighting Jack & beast pirates in sulong either . It seems weird for Oda to treat her as a background mink not even worht drawing when she's the most focused alive minks after Carrot and the dukes. At least more than the likes of Blackback :kayneshrug:

I'm going to piss a lot of Zoro fanboys off when I say this, but I'm too tired to care:

I think it would be cool to see King and Queen tag team Sanji and Zoro. Their relationship reminds me of Sanji and Zoro's with the back and forth banter, but I'd like to see what happens when they try to fight together. Would they actually be able to put their squabbling aside in order to stop the SH's? Or would they just piss each other off and feel like the other is just getting in their way?

Meanwhile, Zoro and Sanji could come up with some crazy combo attacks, with Sanji's gepo ability and Zoro's swordsman skills. It'd also be a cool callback to Little Garden.
Why do Sanji fans always try to cling on to zoro?

For Zoro to fight with the second in command of the crew makes sense from a story point of view but I think visually it is more attractive if it is against Sanji since if he fights with Zoro King's greatest visual attraction, his wings and ability to fly, lose meaning and value. Maybe Zoro could jump through the buildings in a parkour style but I still think an aerial battle is much more attractive, a fight with Marco in the air although possible I think it is disappointing since personally I would like the core of the Beast Pirates face the SH.
Zoro does have MANY long range attack abilities you know.

The Oden flashback would have been very different if this "can't fight a flying opponent without being able to fly" malarkey actually existed.

Oden and the Scabbards face the Beast Pirates. They stare up at the flying dragon. Look around each other in dismay.

"Anyone here able to fly? Kin?"
"Nope."
"Denjiro?"
"Nope."
"Rai- fuck it, you'd be useless anyway. Anyone?"
"We can!"
"Really?"
"Only on a full moon though."
"Jesus Christ- Kaido! We're calling off the fight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.