ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this forum surely like to troll
a with panel rather than bringing a valid point .

Panel means shit New M3 🤣🤣😂.

There are a lot of thing to bring up rather than a panel .

Drake hybrid attack = Luffy G4

People were saying Supernova are weak lol
I am okay with SN being powerful and competitive but how did you come to conclusion that G4 = Drake hybrid attack? .....I mean if Luffy uses g2+haki, it will still knock out that number like he did with Haziruddin in Dressrosa and G3 can knock him out. So here any of g2 or g3 or g4 knocks out.

If you mean panel parallel, then you are doing the same as "new M3 panel parallel" people....

PS: Hybrid Drake attack can be <=> G4 Luffy attack, but using knocking out numbers as proof is not a solid one.

N

NeutralWatcher

Interesting in base Queen uses sword but in fullzoan Queen uses his physical body to fight.

Same with King. In fullzoan uses kick to stop BMP from advancing and in base uses sword against Izo.

Jack uses dual sword in base and uses his trunk in fullzoan to defeat sulong minks like he did in this chapter.

Drake uses his bite in fullzoan and uses his sword and axe in hybrid from to defeat number.

Hybrid King, Queen and Jack might use their swords. Oda hasn't shown their hybrids fullpower.

Fullzoan might give more raw power but hybrid allow them to use their weapons.

The Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe highlight though! Excellent! Knew it was Drake that freed Law. I found Luffy’s reaction to him asking to join up to be pretty funny. Add Drake to the part of the team that’ll take down Kaido and Big Mom (Luffy, Law, Kid, Marco, Drake, and Hawkins). Looks like Hawkins isn’t ready to switch yet, probably will when he first sees Luffy against Kaido. He definitely isn’t staying on their side. Also wonder what that “Wisdom King” thing is about...

Did I mention that Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe highlight?
Actually that was a Jimbe/Zoro highlight on one page, and then a Luffy/Drake highlight some pages later :goyea:

You're the guy that was arguing Jimbe was shown in front of Sanji in the SH crew spread last week, right ? Did you get the chance to check one of the many colored versions of that spread in the past week ? Any would do, since maybe if you otherwise lack the awareness, colors make it that much clearer that Jimbe knows his place and stands behind the M3

Hope this helps out in clearing your misunderstanding on that matter :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.