[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to join late. I had a migraine this morning (probably from this game!)

@Melontonin yesterday you had me solidly as town. Today you left me off your list of townies. WTH?

I'm not quite following NW's and Melon's cases against each other. I might disregard all of it bc it seems like beef at this point?
One or both of them are scum, and I'm leaning towards it being both.

Ali/Queen is sus. I don't like how quickly Ali dipped. I think we were onto something, and then he checked out and left his scum role to Queen. I didn't realize that so many of the roles depended on specific other roles. If Ali's co-dependent was in trouble, he might have gotten frustrated with the game. Whatever the reason, he hasn't done a great deal to help town. @Queen can you give us your reads?

@silverfire where are you?! How long can one woman's birthday last??

RGK I'm not sure, but leaning townish.

Nat is some kind of scum, but there must be some kind of condition or protection on her. We could try again now that there's more people gone-- maybe this time the condition will be met.

Right now, I'm following and rereading NW v Melon. Why are you two going after each other so hard?
nw is town
scum is between redgloverking, natalija and melon

Im not sure what to think of Jew but im leaning town-ish for him
Tobi is town
Jew is town-isn leaning

Atm im neutral on Nat, Noctis(a follower of the empire) went hard on her as well as Lanji(who is on the knights of zero side) So shes either an Indie or town
Marimo,Was used as a decoy by Scum so neutral atm.
That leaves
You Queen, and by you i mean Ali, i heavily disliked his complete refusal to help town, either he gave up, which considered the situation town was in is likely, or he's scum.
Wordy, while she was helpfull, it almost feels like shes just going with popular opinions( though i could be wrong about he, im going to iso her posts in a bit)
Silver-Coasting the entirety of the game, i do not like it.

Im reallly on the fence about NW, I see Mel voted him because of the way he's acting, but he was also acting similar-ish to this last game and he was town.
I still didnt have time to Iso but ill be able to in an hour or two.
Planning to check Queen/NW/Wordy/Silver(that one should be easy lmao)
Post automatically merged:

wordy is obviously town
silver is inactive but I have no reason to believe he's scum
Why not? If one is coasting and its D4 you would atleast have some questions for them no?
Oh right i forgot red lmao, i almost forgot hee was playing.

only thing town got against ali is this

man got scum in d1

Im not sure what to think of Jew but im leaning town-ish for him
Tobi is town
Jew is town-isn leaning

Atm im neutral on Nat, Noctis(a follower of the empire) went hard on her as well as Lanji(who is on the knights of zero side) So shes either an Indie or town
Marimo,Was used as a decoy by Scum so neutral atm.
That leaves
You Queen, and by you i mean Ali, i heavily disliked his complete refusal to help town, either he gave up, which considered the situation town was in is likely, or he's scum.
Wordy, while she was helpfull, it almost feels like shes just going with popular opinions( though i could be wrong about he, im going to iso her posts in a bit)
Silver-Coasting the entirety of the game, i do not like it.

Im reallly on the fence about NW, I see Mel voted him because of the way he's acting, but he was also acting similar-ish to this last game and he was town.
I still didnt have time to Iso but ill be able to in an hour or two.
Planning to check Queen/NW/Wordy/Silver(that one should be easy lmao)

Why not? If one is coasting and its D4 you would atleast have some questions for them no?
Oh right i forgot red lmao, i almost forgot hee was playing.
going for the most inactive player never ever works
red is coasting in a much scummier way, and with half the players looking worse than silver I just feel it's pointless

I'm lowkey sure he shot her :sadgrin:

@Queen do you think the ability to change lynch is a scum ability?
i believe there must be a more complex mechanic behind the reason why these lynches failed than someone just deciding who gets lynched

but one thing is for sure, whatever the reason is, you are connected to this

i believe there must be a more complex mechanic behind the reason why these lynches failed than someone just deciding who gets lynched

but one thing is for sure, whatever the reason is, you are connected to this
I'm afraid there isn't.

If it's an ability to choose lynch, do you think it's scum or town?

I'm afraid there isn't.

If it's an ability to choose lynch, do you think it's scum or town?
nw had this ability in the last game and he was town
and it just feels too unbalanced for scum doing this not only once but twice

anti town roles already got 4 kills every night... changing the lynches too?

only thing town got against ali is this

man got scum in d1
Its been established that there are two mafia factions in this game, so him getting scum is pretty moot you know, and no ive not seen people sus him because he left the game, people sus him for his refusal to help. Even tho the game could still be won, and in hindsight its still the case right now.

going for the most inactive player never ever works
red is coasting in a much scummier way, and with half the players looking worse than silver I just feel it's pointless[/QUOTE]
But im not, im going to look up NW/You/Wordy then Silver, im not wholy going of on him, i want to see if he actually did any scum hunting.
As for red, i forgot about him and yes, dude has been coasting too.

I'm lowkey sure he shot her :sadgrin:

@Queen do you think the ability to change lynch is a scum ability?
I would agree with you if we were in a normal game. But if there is such an ability, i feel its not in our best interest to limit it to just being a scum ability. Remember nat, this is a bastard game. So anything can be possible.
We have abilities that stop votes for the day, abilities that take people out of the game remember?

W

wordyworm

@Queen what's your case against RGK? I get your Nat and Melon susses, but not that one.
Is it because of them not saying anything?

I feel like Nat is surely scum but I'm kind of torn on if lynching her is a good idea or not. Surely her shield can't last this long?
I'm still a little iffy on Melon/Fuji.

Really need to ISO Rhea now if scum really can choose who to lynch.
NW, did you find anything interesting here?

IDK about Silverfire, either. Have they showed up at all today?

I still feel like Jew is town. I'm willing to put Marimo aside and assume he's town as well.
  1. Queen/Ali
  2. Tobi
  3. Marimo_420
  4. Natalija
  5. Fujishiro/Melon
  6. silverfire
  7. Jew D. Boy
  8. RedGloverKing
  9. wordyworm
  10. NeutralWatcher
This is who is left in the game, right?
I'd really like to hear more from @silverfire, @Tobi (You really only sus Nat? As in you don't sus anyone else at all? Or you just think she's a priority for today?) and @RedGloverKing.

@Marimo_420 have you given your reads today?

Status
Not open for further replies.