[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with you if we were in a normal game. But if there is such an ability, i feel its not in our best interest to limit it to just being a scum ability. Remember nat, this is a bastard game. So anything can be possible.
We have abilities that stop votes for the day, abilities that take people out of the game remember?
Amusing that you're the one answering this. :catsure:

Don't say anything!

@Queen what's your case against RGK? I get your Nat and Melon susses, but not that one.
Is it because of them not saying anything?

I feel like Nat is surely scum but I'm kind of torn on if lynching her is a good idea or not. Surely her shield can't last this long?
I'm still a little iffy on Melon/Fuji.

NW, did you find anything interesting here?

IDK about Silverfire, either. Have they showed up at all today?

I still feel like Jew is town. I'm willing to put Marimo aside and assume he's town as well.
  1. Queen/Ali
  2. Tobi
  3. Marimo_420
  4. Natalija
  5. Fujishiro/Melon
  6. silverfire
  7. Jew D. Boy
  8. RedGloverKing
  9. wordyworm
  10. NeutralWatcher
This is who is left in the game, right?
I'd really like to hear more from @silverfire, @Tobi (You really only sus Nat? As in you don't sus anyone else at all? Or you just think she's a priority for today?) and @RedGloverKing.

@Marimo_420 have you given your reads today?
he is not inactive like silver
but I don't feel his presence, he is coasting hard, fuji even forgot red was in the game
he asking about who died instead of reading the announcements just feels forced, like he is not even trying to scumhunt
Post automatically merged:

For Rhea wasn't it obvious to save Natalija? Why would townie try to save Natalija D3 when on D2 Natalija was sus for surviving lynch?
did nat have rhea as a sus yesterday?

N

NeutralWatcher

he is not inactive like silver
but I don't feel his presence, he is coasting hard, fuji even forgot red was in the game
he asking about who died instead of reading the announcements just feels forced, like he is not even trying to scumhunt

did nat have rhea as a sus yesterday?
Yesterday
Natalija voted Light
Rhea voted Melontonin
Marimo voted Lanji
11 players including me voted Natalija

@Queen what's your case against RGK? I get your Nat and Melon susses, but not that one.

I feel like Nat is surely scum but I'm kind of torn on if lynching her is a good idea or not. Surely her shield can't last this long?

I still feel like Jew is town. I'm willing to put Marimo aside and assume he's town as well.
  1. Queen/Ali
  2. Tobi
  3. Marimo_420
  4. Natalija
  5. Fujishiro/Melon
  6. silverfire
  7. Jew D. Boy
  8. RedGloverKing
  9. wordyworm
  10. NeutralWatcher
I'd really like to hear more from @silverfire, @Tobi (You really only sus Nat? As in you don't sus anyone else at all? Or you just think she's a priority for today?) and @RedGloverKing.

Not yet.

1st ISO out of 25, As I'm starting this post, I think Light is town. At the end I'll reevaluate my opinion.

He starts off providing useful info, this really shows his personality. It shows that he's the type of player that tries to progress the game as fast as possible.(That still might change.

This further validates my post, even though it does come out rude.
(accidently deleted who Light was going to vote and forgot) Light's syle of writing has been consistent
This is the only post I find sus, his "trust" in Lanj seems more of a bait, knowing that Lanji is wrong and using him to make a mislynvh, the reason is that he doesn't even bother to doubt Lanji, even though his persona is more of a careful behaviour, but the only thing that debunks this theory is that he gives a decent reason why he does this. It's most likely an misjudgement.
As useless as this ISO is, I'm trying my best to make it clear that Light seems town, tbh I'm 95% sure that Light is town.
(This is my second mafia game. I'l just ISO evryone in 1-25 order.)[/QUOTE]

Here we have one post where Red town cleared Light, but he does point out his trust in lanji(whom we know as being C.C now so makes sense) as something that may make him scum but then says that light has been helpfull and providing good info.

Also worth nothing that Light was vehement about voting marimo off, and then switched to nat Whom lanji said with certainty is scum, light then corroborated his claim and said if lanji is wrong and shes not scum he would be gone, this is why i dont fully trust nat.
But then after voting Nat marimo *vanished*, this reeks of scapegoating but that doesnt mean Marimo is town either you know? He could very well be the opposing mafia, and if he gets lynched the morning after it would give them town cred. Is there anything i missed that could clear marimo?
though light is a knight of zero right? So who else can red be? Kallen?

Yesterday
Natalija voted Light
Rhea voted Melontonin
Marimo voted Lanji
11 players including me voted Natalija
so if natalija was a townie trying to save herself she would have light lynched instead of a random non sus player, right?
and i don't see any other townie trying to save nat's life

what do you think is nunnally alignment?
Nunally is britania empire the rebels are scum light was scum in anime, therefore nunally should be town.

Dunno guys, Melontonin seems trustworthy
Melo seems to be with Cinera, and Cinera's role was 3rd party so Melo might also be 3rd prty but thinking on it now, Melo could be any role.
When i was reading the thread pre subbing in, i thought that red was being abit aloof, and Mel had the same thought so she asked him this. And mind you, this is after he said i was trustworthy.
no but your secret actions seem scummy to me.
Right after being asked if he was scum, he somehow rapidly rerots that im scummy, but like not even a few posts before calls me trustworthy
@Natalija @Melontonin what do you think about jew d boy and redglover?
Queen here been asking about Red and Jew(mostly red i saw) since like 12 pm.
Right after being asked if he was scum and then answering with that extremely panicky OMGsus back,without even being voted or anything. And now A post laster Queen here asking for me on opinions about Red.
He says this
Vote Lynch: Melontonin
Thats all he really did so far today, his other post is fluff so i didnt bother adding it.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

so if natalija was a townie trying to save herself she would have light lynched instead of a random non sus player, right?
and i don't see any other townie trying to save nat's life
Do you think scum tried to save Natalija by lynching Rhea?

Yeah weird why Light Didn't get lynched when Natalija sus Light.

Maybe it was Melontonin who chose Rhea to be lynched. If she was Natalija scum mate she would have lynched Light.

Do you think scum tried to save Natalija by lynching Rhea?

Yeah weird why Light Didn't get lynched when Natalija sus Light.

Maybe it was Melontonin who chose Rhea to be lynched. If she was Natalija scum mate she would have lynched Light.
But light died at night, in your theory i could

still be Nat's mate right now because light died at night.

N

NeutralWatcher

But light died at night, in your theory i could

still be Nat's mate right now because light died at night.
Maybe Melontonin/you left Light/Lanji since they're suspicious so you hoped town would vigi either of them while you superkill/kill the other.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

1. Queen/Ali
  2. Tobi
  3. Marimo_420
  4. Natalija
  5. Fujishiro/Melon
  6. silverfire
  7. Jew D. Boy
  8. RedGloverKing
  9. wordyworm
  10. NeutralWatcher

Nope. Most of my sus are dead atm including light and lanji.

I don't know how to proceed but I will give my thoughts later once I've caught up on reading

N

NeutralWatcher

That ability to chose who to lynch might have cooldown. First used on D1, D3(yesterday) and now D4 so D5 tomorrow that ability might be used again.

I think Natalija passive from being lynched is only 1 shot so now is the best time to lynch Natalija.

Looking at Fujishiro's post RedGloverKing seems scummy. He trusted Melontonin yesterday and today he voted Melontonin.

I don't understand this change of behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
experienced player? :amazing:
i have no idea
but don't we already have three scums with lynch related powers in the game? (tris, light and lanji)
having a 4th one would be pretty crazy
all of them would be followers of the empire
do you think finalbeta was town?
also, there is another third party in the game: nunnally
You seem gung ho about there not being a 4th follower of zero, why?

Kinda lazy so here is a small Iso on NW(will flesh out later)

@NeutralWatcher who else do you sus besides melon?
You didn't sus Melontonin after Tris Time Stop ability was revealed after Tris death?

Did you check who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop?
It was marimo i think, he had the most votes when they were ''locked'', so another ability mustve been used to vote drago instead.
@NeutralWatcher if we assume melon can't be a 4th knight of zero considering:
-there is no other character who could be a member of this faction: the black knights are town and jeremiah was a 3rd party
-it would be broken, the 3 members were overpowered and there is 2 mafias, 1 serial killer, and another indie with killing powers in the game
then what's your opinion on her?
The black knights are not supposed to be town,they follow zero(lelouch) who is scum here. Cecile whom my character was, was britania empire and she was town.
Look at this guys:

@Dragomir (Kyoshiro Todoh) --- Lynched D1 Todoh was a rebel, he is town here??
@Queen (Gilford) --- Killed N1 Dude is a britanian soldier, he is town here
@Rej (Kanon) --- Killed N1 Britanian soldier under shneitzel who is town here
@Fujishiro (Cecile) --- Killed N1 I was britanian who is town here
@Gianfi (Nina) --- Killed N1 Britania, town
@Midnight Delight (Cornelia) --- Killed N2 Britania, town
@Seth (Lloyd) --- Killed N2 Britania, town
@Rhealuna (Ohgi) --- Lynched D3 a damn black knight, but is town????
What is going on here
:kaidowhat:

That ability to chose who to lynch might have cooldown. First used on D1, D3(yesterday) and now D4 so D5 tomorrow that ability might be used again.

I think Natalija passive from being lynched is only 1 shot so now is the best time to lynch Natalija.

Looking at Fujishiro's post RedGloverKing seems scummy. He trusted Melontonin yesterday and today he voted Melontonin.

I don't understand this change of behaviour.
Not only that, the guy went from ''trusting'' me to calling me/mel scum in the span of 3 posts then voting me right when queen asks me/mel about my reads on him.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Seraphoenix,s quote.

Lanji and Light are from Knight of Zero the same with Tris.

As I said Melontonin is Tris scum mate given the order they voted Cinera.

So this fits Melontonin is from Knight of Zero too.
Not ruling out the possiblity of melon being scum, but there are no zero kinghts left.

ZERO CASUALTIES

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

[???] killed @LANJI CUCKSMOKE (C.C.).

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

[???] activated [Lancelot], super-killing @Light D Lamperouge (Lelouch vi Britannia).

[???] activated [Chainsaw Massacre], super-killing @Seraphoenix (Mao).

[???] tried to super-kill [???], but failed.

@Cinera (Jeremiah Gottwald) can no longer win and has left the game to cultivate an orange farm.

@Marimo_420 has returned to the game!

@Queen has subbed in for @Ali .

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to discuss.

Vote end phase is now possible.

Everyone read this write up carefully on how light was killed, and how he could die due to that.

No zero Knight fraction remains

N

NeutralWatcher

So if Knight of Zero could only has 3 members, then only Follower of Empire faction is only scum faction in this game.

So this excludes the possibility of Melontonin being Tris scum mate.

Tris waited the opportunity when Cinera had the most votes before activating Time Stop.

Which character uses Lancelot in Code Geass?

Not ruling out the possiblity of melon being scum, but there are no zero kinghts left.

Everyone read this write up carefully on how light was killed, and how he could die due to that.

No zero Knight fraction remains
Lancelot is suzaku yeah, how does that mean there cant be more? jeremiah left because lelouch died.

Also what about this, im failing to understand the meaning of what happened here
[???] activated [Chainsaw Massacre], super-killing @Seraphoenix (Mao).

You are Mao!

[Passive Ability - Hearing thoughts] You will be informed if somebody submits a negative action on you during the Night Phase.

[Active Ability - Hiding] Go into hiding during the night, making yourself untargettable for the night and the following Day Phase. You will reappear at the end of the following Day Phase and can neither talk nor vote during the day. (3 shots)

[Active Ability - Chainsaw Massacre] Superkill a player of your choice each night.

Wincon: Kill every last one of them!
Mao has Chainsaw Massacre as an ability yet got killed by it, was he redirected towards himself or is there someone who can steal abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.