General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

The sole purpose of Yamato being created is to have her join the crew, so that Oda can continue to wank Oden till EOS. He's going as far as to have Yamato literally claim that she's Oden himself.
Agreed and Yamato is cringe and needs an arch to find herself as a person. Because it would make her a better character

He didn't invite her either:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

He was pumped to invite some talking trees and when he saw Yamato he didn't gave a shit about her.

Yamato 4 nakama is only a fandom thing.
Selective bias is duly noted.
Obviously the trees were gags and not intended for any serious thought, and to entertain that is just idiocy. Yamato on the other hand has alot of things going for her.

Even if I don't like both cases. Even Carrot has more chances to join the crew at this point.

Taking Yamato on the ship is brainless. She just wants to get to the sea. Her goal is done once Sunny sails 5m away from Wano shores.
That's a lie and you know it. Stop pushing that agenda. Theres more going on. You seriously expect her to be done with it all after sailing for an hour. Dude. With all do respect. Shut the fuck up. Your bias is showing. Carrot may have a chance but she's been less of a character than Yamato's been.

You should shut up. You are pushing your fucking agenda just because you like Yamato.

This shit happens every fucking arc. Someone likes character XYZ and push her righ into the sunny.

Yamato will not join the crew leave with this.

Luffy needs someone important not some mere girl with a sad backstory because daddy beat her.
Oh look, somebody told me to shut up, let me copy them so I seem so much better. That's literally your argument.

I don't feel better than you.

No one pushes Yamato to the Sunny they way you do rav.
Lol Sure. If that makes you feel better.
But you continue to hate a character because of their characterization, all for something so minor, something that's probably going to get development, I call that a trash opinion. But that's just me.