ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.10 (16 of September)

1, they didn’t say Sanji looks like Duval
2, they didn’t said it WAS a hint from the author
they said “On the other side we have Sanji who has a tragic past of being putted on an iron mask to hide his identity and was thrown in jails. The appearance of Duval wearing the iron mask MIGHT be a hint at Sanji’s hidden past.”
3, regarding the Whitebeard part, last sentence is “Though we don’t know if there’s any relation, it looks very similar to Doflamingo’s symbol...?”
Yeah it does not say a hint from the author .. or looks like duval/sanji .. I just said the points as an explanation
But the other points are the same in fact
THX

Credits to Vast @ Arlong Park forums

Yeah, it's their position in the crew. From right to left:

-Doctor (医者)
-Cook (コック)
-Poet (詩人) and Musician (音楽家)
-Navigator (航海士)
-Vice-captain (副船長) and Sniper (ソゲキ手)
-Captain (船長)
-Probably Helmsman?, I'm not sure, it doesn't say 操舵手, which is what Jimbei was called in chapter 976. But it could be another word for helmsman, maybe かじとり?
-Fighter (戦闘員)
-Something about plants? (植物----) (headband guy)
-Shipwright (船大工) (small guy)
Also, for some reason it says "Bolero" (ボレロ) in the bottom left corner.

Credits to Solid @ Arlong Park forums

"Bolero refers to two distinct genres of slow-tempo Latin music and their associated dances."

and we know Oda is a fan of Buena Vista Social Club.

-Doctor (医者)
-Cook (コック)
-Navigator (航海士)
-Captain (船長)
-Probably Helmsman?, I'm not sure, it doesn't say 操舵手, which is what Jimbei was called in chapter 976. But it could be another word for helmsman, maybe かじとり?
-Fighter (戦闘員)

"Bolero refers to two distinct genres of slow-tempo Latin music and their associated dances."

Ussope the VC!

Zoro just an underling:rolaugh:
That's real tho. The Marines called him like that in EL :denzimote:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

From Greg in AP forum
The OP magazines are compiled by the company that handles/compiles all of OP's promotional material.‬
‪They're not written by Oda. They're written by individuals who know and love the series very well. ‬
‪They are approved by (multiple) editors past and present with present doing the hardest checks.‬
‪Sometimes, the information provided -like fanbooks of yore- are written by staff who are just as curious about certain elements as you and I.‬
‪Sometimes...their writing may give the reader a glimpse into OP's greatest secrets.‬
‪And sometimes...they're just putting a fun theory out there.‬

This part is not out yet right?
Luffy Battle Report, analysis on his battle against Lucci, Doffy and Kata, as far as I see not that interesting

I completely stopped considering Zoro and Sanji as equals since the time Zoro unleashed his Asura, and even earlier I happened to be extremely doubtful, mostly due the difference in goals and training.

Not sure why this trend kept up. Fanboyism to the extreme perhaps.

From Puck (Baratie Forum) :

(I already shared this picture but Puck translated the text) :

Devil Fruit Reference Book

For the first time ever, in this book, we'll be revealing the shapes of Alvida and Smoker's devil fruits. Two of whom we encountered right before entering the grand line~! We'll also be going into details on the abilities of these fruits and will also touch on the true merits of each of these fruits.

Sube Sube no Mi (a.ka. Slip Slip Fruit)

If y'all want it, I'll translate it 😂

Moku Moku no Mi (a.k.a Plume Plume Fruit)

Classification: Logia

Current Wielder: Smoker

The power that grants you the ability to turn your body into smoke

A logia fruit that enables it's wielder to turn their body into smoke that exceeds even physical capacity of the wielder's body.

The strong point of this fruit is that even though it is just smoke, it allows it's user to (grab/take hold of) physical objects ^^.

Smoke itself doesn't have the ability to kill or inflict injuries but it is incredibly effective for apprehending and rendering enemies powerless.

In addition to being able to capture multiple enemies simultaneously by expanding the surface area of the smoke, the wielder can even capture a devil fruit user like Alvida by making use of fluid smoke.

The current wielder of the fruit, Smoker, can apply his smoke in such a way that it acts like power to rev up the engine of his Billow Bike and can use it to control his bike.

It's incredibly difficult to control this fruit and just the process turning one part of the body into smoke cannot accomplished in short amount of time and although it requires a very high level of skill/experience to utilize this fruit effectively, the plus side of this ability is that it can be utilized in a diverse plethora of ways. By utilizing the propulsive force that is generated from transforming the body into smoke, the wielder can fire their fist to long distances and even fly by transforming their lower body into smoke.

It is an all-purpose fruit than can be used for both attack and defense.

From Puck (Baratie Forum) :

(I already shared this picture but Puck translated the text) :

Devil Fruit Reference Book

For the first time ever, in this book, we'll be revealing the shapes of Alvida and Smoker's devil fruits. Two of whom we encountered right before entering the grand line~! We'll also be going into details on the abilities of these fruits and will also touch on the true merits of each of these fruits.

Sube Sube no Mi (a.ka. Slip Slip Fruit)

If y'all want it, I'll translate it 😂

Moku Moku no Mi (a.k.a Plume Plume Fruit)

Classification: Logia

Current Wielder: Smoker

The power that grants you the ability to turn your body into smoke

A logia fruit that enables it's wielder to turn their body into smoke that exceeds even physical capacity of the wielder's body.

The strong point of this fruit is that even though it is just smoke, it allows it's user to (grab/take hold of) physical objects ^^.

Smoke itself doesn't have the ability to kill or inflict injuries but it is incredibly effective for apprehending and rendering enemies powerless.

In addition to being able to capture multiple enemies simultaneously by expanding the surface area of the smoke, the wielder can even capture a devil fruit user like Alvida by making use of fluid smoke.

The current wielder of the fruit, Smoker, can apply his smoke in such a way that it acts like power to rev up the engine of his Billow Bike and can use it to control his bike.

It's incredibly difficult to control this fruit and just the process turning one part of the body into smoke cannot accomplished in short amount of time and although it requires a very high level of skill/experience to utilize this fruit effectively, the plus side of this ability is that it can be utilized in a diverse plethora of ways. By utilizing the propulsive force that is generated from transforming the body into smoke, the wielder can fire their fist to long distances and even fly by transforming their lower body into smoke.

It is an all-purpose fruit than can be used for both attack and defense.
I'd appreciate a translation for the slip slip fruit when you can. I want to see if it mentions any more applications.

-Doctor (医者)
-Cook (コック)
-Navigator (航海士)
-Captain (船長)
-Fighter (戦闘員)

Robin pretty much took the place of the headband plant guy, in that her power is flower-themed. I recall her having an interest in actual flowers and plants in general by her tending the Sunny’s garden as well.

Also, nice to see that the fishman image in the back turned out to be real. Blacked out pics going around made it seem fake somehow.

-Doctor (医者)
-Cook (コック)
-Navigator (航海士)
-Captain (船長)
-Fighter (戦闘員)

Got a feeling Oda is hiding one more from this sketch, to make the 11 that is seemingly being hinted at