[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She literally outed herself as scum since day two lmao 🤭🤭🤭

But she pretends to play cool 😂😂😂😂
Thing is, I was completely blown back by how they just trusted her words to vote silver yesterday lmao. As much as I didn’t kill her or get her voted as I had my reasons of thinking she was like lelouch. I would never listen to her, so idk what gives lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Actually no, we only had one kill. It was town that had many vigs.
Oh golly, it’s always the vigs -__-

9 mafia and 2 harmful indie (Seraphoenix and Cinera).

So 11 scums and 14 towns. This game is too hard. :crazwhat:
There was a survivor in marimo too so 13 townies, and one of them can’t vote so 12 townies :suresure:

GG everyone, Thank you @Flower @krogothwolf for hosting the game.
also, My thanks goes to @Queen for subbing in my place, You did Great :catsweat:
Ali! What’s up my guy!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sigh... @Natalija killing me twice lmfao. I didn’t lynch you because I thought you had the same bs as light where we had to lynch your followers first.

I was planning on getting you yesterday. Didn’t expect to be killed tbh. As I thought you guys may have tried when I still had night kill immunity and because I was sussing you hard as well as anyone who was supporting @Jew D. Boy . I had it all written so idk why they trusted you but whatever lmfao.

Also, they thought I sussed jew because I used check on him and the same for silver but nope. Just reads/gut feeling, the same reason i cleared red. I only unlocked the check ability and only used it on you nat, the night I was killed.
I wanna reiterate - I was only scum for the day I died, but I was town the whole game prior. Even tried killing Nat on N3 before she converted me, which you can see me voice my displeasure about in the mafia chat if Flower lets you in :lusalty:

Also, @wordyworm did a monumentally incredible job as a first time scum and first time player...when I got to said mafia chat, her name being listed among the people in the thread was the most surprising part. Even if you choose not to play again, your current record is immaculate :cheers:

W

wordyworm

I wanna reiterate - I was only scum for the day I died, but I was town the whole game prior. Even tried killing Nat on N3 before she converted me, which you can see me voice my displeasure about in the mafia chat if Flower lets you in :lusalty:

Also, @wordyworm did a monumentally incredible job as a first time scum and first time player...when I got to said mafia chat, her name being listed among the people in the thread was the most surprising part. Even if you choose not to play again, your current record is immaculate :cheers:
Thank you, but I would have screwed up A LOT if it weren't for Nat and Silver. You and Noctis were a big help, too! Thanks to everyone for answering my questions and being patient with me. Even you, @Flower and @krogothwolf! (now sit in the corner and think about what you've done)

Good game everyone.
@Flower Thanks for letting me co-host :D Was fun.

Town had 2 big chances to take the game and one to give them a chance to win at the end.

First was Mel not redirecting the lynch to Rhea. This would have crippled Followers of Empire.

Second was Fuji lynching jew instead of Nat as Nat was more dangerous due to her being a +2 voter

Third chance to win it was last lynch. Had they picked Nat it would have been a closer game.

Though really, Noctis using his ultra kill to take out poor Rej :(

Poor poor rej, noctis killed him with prejudice!

Good game everyone.
@Flower Thanks for letting me co-host :D Was fun.

Town had 2 big chances to take the game and one to give them a chance to win at the end.

First was Mel not redirecting the lynch to Rhea. This would have crippled Followers of Empire.

Second was Fuji lynching jew instead of Nat as Nat was more dangerous due to her being a +2 voter

Third chance to win it was last lynch. Had they picked Nat it would have been a closer game.

Though really, Noctis using his ultra kill to take out poor Rej :(

Poor poor rej, noctis killed him with prejudice!
I didnt want to risk another failed lynch, i was checking the knights of zero and just dead scum in general, and i saw that lelouch was unlynchable and unkillable till all his followers died. So i assumed Nat would be the same since the other scum tried to kill her and she didnt die, hence their adamance about lynching her, and then she didnt die to lynch. So for me, if i risked a lynch on her and she didnt die then it was GG, i wanted to get her the next day tbh after getting jew.

Thanks for the game. It was a rollercoaster for sure lmao.

Queen killed Light and Tris.
Niiiiice, can i know why silver didnt get lynched btw? And he didnt die either. Was marianne immortal too? I forgot.

I didnt want to risk another failed lynch, i was checking the knights of zero and just dead scum in general, and i saw that lelouch was unlynchable and unkillable till all his followers died. So i assumed Nat would be the same since the other scum tried to kill her and she didnt die, hence their adamance about lynching her, and then she didnt die to lynch. So for me, if i risked a lynch on her and she didnt die then it was GG, i wanted to get her the next day tbh after getting jew.

Thanks for the game. It was a rollercoaster for sure lmao.

Niiiiice, can i know why silver didnt get lynched btw? And he didnt die either. Was marianne immortal too? I forgot.
She was a ghost, couldn't do anything to her. Once the rest of her faction died, she departed instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.