Longest Hiatus x Hiatus on record!

i don’t understand him i know he has backpain but it doesn’t make sense

if he cares about the series and wants to finish it hire artists to draw

if he doesn’t care about it anymore and is not willing to finish it then sell the rights for extra money
Would you want someone else to finish something you worked on so hard ?

HxH is as important to him as it is to the fans. Perhaps even more important. You can see the amount of thought and dedication he puts in every chapter. Hes not gonna let someone else take it over. Though aparently his wife, author of Sailor Moon will take over....once he dies.

Would you want someone else to finish something you worked on so hard ?

HxH is as important to him as it is to the fans. Perhaps even more important. You can see the amount of thought and dedication he puts in every chapter. Hes not gonna let someone else take it over. Though aparently his wife, author of Sailor Moon will take over....once he dies.
as i already said if he cares that much just hire artists to draw only it’s still his story and he still dictates what happens it’s just he’s not the one drawing it anymore

i dont really get why togashi did that. he could ask his wife to continue draw and him as the supervisor rather than postponed it till he pass away. bcause the readers get older too you know and there is no guarantee the manga will on same lvel whether he still around or not.
getting 1 chapter in two years is whole different dimension. and he made it.

as i already said if he cares that much just hire artists to draw only it’s still his story and he still dictates what happens it’s just he’s not the one drawing it anymore
Yh like I said....he wants to do it himself. His artstyle is distinct and he doesnt want anyone else drawing Hxh.