Break Week The Ace novel, for anyone that wants to read it

Hey guys! Just found a link for anyone that wants to read volumes 1 and 2 of the ace novel.
https://ww7.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-ace-s-story-chapter-1/
Enjoy!
great ... I wish all of fandom read this ...

p.s

- so far "Shanks's base" is interesting to me .... it appear his real base is on some unbelievable island
- also ... Shanks's is not a bit shock about Garp being related to Luffy
- Shanks got his scar on east blue

it's sad but ace novel gave me more info about Shanks than the manga itself .... why Oda ... why!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
great ... I wish all of fandom read this ...

p.s

- so far "Shanks's base" is interesting to me .... it appear his real base is on some unbelievable island
- also ... Shanks's is not a bit shock about Garp being related to Luffy
- Shanks got his scar on east blue

it's sad but ace novel gave me more info about Shanks than the manga itself .... why Oda ... why!!!!!!!!
I know it's weird Oda does tell us this in the manga.

Thatch said that WBs and BMs crews are from the same generation.For example if you look the top 10 guys from BM and Beast pirates you will see most of the BMs crew are in their 40s(Smoothie and Snack are in their 30s),while most of the Beast pirates are in their 20s-30s( Black (Maria Ulti,Page One and Jack are in their 20s).So you could see that the Beast pirates are like new generation yonkou crew,while the BMs are from the old era.I expect that RH pirates will also have lots of guys that are in their 30s(Lucky Roo is 35 so far) similar to the BP.

Also Shiki's main crewmates were probably even more older then those four crews,similar to Roger pirates.

Last edited:
What the fuck was Blackbeard doing in East Blue?
maybe he was part of Shanks crew as well for a while?

cause no member of WBP is aware of Teach scaring Shanks ... but WB himself know
Post automatically merged:

The amount of times Yonko been called "Strongest Pirates" AND " most Powerful Pirates" is just making it hard to believe people can still deny Yonko Greatness

What the fuck was Blackbeard doing in East Blue?
now it makes sense how Shanks got the scar and nobody else knew about it I always wondered why Shanks is so fixiated on Blackbeard and why nobody besides them knew about the scar

Its prob BB got on a mission and took a detour to the east blue for a reason prob for a shady reason

The East Blue is a special place since a lot of D 's go there and there are 2 D family's that come from there. It also home to the only seaking you find in the blue seas.