Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with term "plot hole" otherwise they will attack you as they did it with me.
:cheers:
You are using the word wrong....again. Does nobody actually understand the definition lmao?

plot hole

NOUN
  1. an inconsistency in the narrative or character development of a book, film, television show, etc..

This is not how you use the word. Holy crap.

@Jew D. Boy I like you, but same idea. Not explaining something in the story is not the same as being a direct contradiction to the narrative. A plot hole is not a literal definition of its 2 words.

Until the explosion of the Tamatebako, WCI was a good arc. Then Oda ruined everything.

Luffy vs Katakuri was completely unnecessary while Sanji (CoO's was his speciality) and Jinbe (water was Mochi's weakness) vs Katakuri in the MW would have been far more interesting and innovative. Luffy just needed a small clash with Big Mom, he already did more than enough in the first half of the arc.

The cake plotline was too repetitive and long, it just seemed something to not make the curlyhats disappear while Luffy was training.

And more importantly my boy Daifuku didn't shine enough :lusalty:

30 trash chapters... still better than Wano tho.
Wano is just awfully awful:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.