Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh everyone is discussing all sorts of random shit
Some people are wanking Sanji
Some people like @Shiroyru are on their usual Yonko wank
@Kuro Ashi is talking about bullshit from One Piece live action writer.

Why you just calling me and @critical mindset out? Its not like anything interesting happened in the chapter to discuss

A Yonko got embarrassed? That's a regular occurance, what's new? Jack took an L? As if we haven't seen that before (like literally every time Jack tries accomplishing anything)
To be fair, i've been doing for like an hour what you guys do 24/7 :milaugh:

you said he couldnt cut him
it would be the same with a logia if he didnt use haki
you cant pinpoint the exact reason why the cut went through.

kinemon is blocking kaido's attack with haki or not
mans just penetrated him with ryou a couple weeks back
Ah, now youre using assumptions about him blocking it with haki or not, he didnt so why say he can?
Man penetrated a hakiless kaido, so point stands.
The point is he cut a fire attack because he was shown that he can, mihawk couldnt hurt buggy with his sword because it was shown buggy cant be hurt by swords. It pretty much makes sense. And lets not act like kaido's boro breath is anywhere near special or even close to kaido's strongest attack, its an aoe tool that was clearly used with 0 haki. Base luffy was dodging it.
Oda is just gonna have Kaido stand there, until we reach or get close to chapter 1000, then shit will go down. Expect hybrid jack to come back next chapter.

So are we saying that if Luffy actually hit monet in G2 he wouldnt be able to knock her out? Also what is this stigma that the fewer swords Zoro uses means the weaker the attack? Zoro has accomplished more with one sword style than his 2 sword style ever did. Shishi Sonson is a One sword style technique and its probably Zoro's 4th or 5th strongest attack in his arsenal tbh. He cut through thick steel twice with a one sword style technique.
Zoro'a arsenal doesn't work like this. It's extremely situational. Zoro having a technique that's strongbow one situation doesn't mean it's strong in another situation.

For example Zoro had Three thousand worlds as his strongest attack since east blue but he doesn't use it many times because it requires more build up. Like he chooses shishi Sonson to cut Kuma in Thriller bark even though three thousand words is stronger because he needed a quick sneak attack.

There's no use arguing which ability is stronger since a lot of the time it's extremely situational what ability is uses when

- Yeah obviously Mihawk uses CoA 24/7 like Zoro uses CoA 24/7 on Shusui -another black blade. You ignoring the manga now?

- Buggy being a gag character is precisely the reason why he's still alive, how is that not relevant? He's literally a lesser version of Hercule Satan of the OP world.

As for Kinemon, yes he has such capabilites while using a sword but even such powers should have limits, or it would be considered NLF.

We're going to pretend Kinemon can cut a big bang now because "that's his powers"?

It just means Kaido's breath is weak enough or within range of Kinemom's capabilities that he can actually cut it.

Mofo Kinemon
1) Haki don't negate DF powers...when you try to understand this your life becomes more simple....

2) So there is no difference between black blade and normal blade ....good to know...I thought blade becomes "permanent" black because it was pinnacle of CoA...so both black blade and normal blade needs to coat with haki or pinnacle CoA has nothing to do with black blade...

Kinemon did cut big nuke in PH... that is why I said don't skip PH...cutting fire has limits but we don't know kinemon limits so let's not presume that his limit won't allow him cut the attack of boro breath caliber.....did Oda say to you personally or via manga about kinemon limit? or did you forget in One Piece rubber is immune to lighting irrespective of its range??...unless Oda specifies there is no point in assuming the limit of Kinemon cutting abilities...

So what would have happen?

1. Kin'emon can cut fire but he specifically can't Kaido's fire at all

2. Kin'emon can cut fire but he has to die in order to cut Kaido's fire

3. Kin'emon cannot cut fire at all
Should be 1

It isn't farfetched to think fire from mythical creature Dragon is on different level than regular fire like from Mera Mera, from Heat's power, from Franky's power etc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh everyone is discussing all sorts of random shit
Some people are wanking Sanji
Some people like @Shiroyru are on their usual Yonko wank
@Kuro Ashi is talking about bullshit from One Piece live action writer.

Why you just calling me and @critical mindset out? Its not like anything interesting happened in the chapter to discuss

A Yonko got embarrassed? That's a regular occurance, what's new? Jack took an L? As if we haven't seen that before (like literally every time Jack tries accomplishing anything)
You’re completely off topic.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Jack is down for the count, it'd prove one thing. That Oda doesn't consider hybrid as a necessarily superior boost. It's just the most balanced form between normal, base and full zoan. With that said, i think his awakening will kick in at some point and make him recover
We know from Ennis Lobby that hybrid is the strongest as in most effective form for a zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.