Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Kinemon should have no trouble defeating Kaido on his own, explain why Kinemon didn’t defeat him during the Oden flashback and why he was begging for allies if he has all the tools in his arsenal to win. You and that creep @Midnight Delight make comments like this but can’t explain the obvious contradictions in the story.
Are you not actually reading the manga or something? Kaido has a gigantic crew and thousands of troops and more than one attack. Kinemon can't cut thunder bagua. He loses hard 1v1. How is it so hard for you to understand that fox fire kinemon cuts fire so he cuts fire, this is like trying to explain why the sky is blue to a kid

I’m not making a fuss. I made one post and 10 of you randoms quoted me because saying anything negative about your Oda-sama turns you all into cheerleaders.
wow...good counter....now a days talking sense became a sin and label you something you didn't.....well I tried to reason but guess it went to drain...continue being "critical"

but Kaido will manhandle them, that's a given, its not just an opinion of mine, everyone know Kaido will destroy the scabbards

and never said it will happen this chapter lol

what do you mean Jack took the hit? inu and neko will still fight kaido
sulong is time limited
they will run out soon
jack is doing a great job tiring them out
they will lose
but they can certainly hurt him before the SN's come in for the kill.

But Kaido and King's fire will be different than regular fire and Kinemon can't cut them. They were the fire who caused the forest to burn for 5 days despite the heavy raining in Oden flashback.
Why then? Shouldn't we get a specific reason for how this works then?

Like there is no real reason for how kin'mon cuts fire right? He cut the pink hazard fire with little to no effort so we don't know if it was easy or hard or what he needed or if it was conditional. He just did it. What you are proposing is that there should be very rigid parameters from the get go.

We should've know how kin'emon does this, then we should know how much energy he needs to do this. And then we should know the specific difference between a chemical explosion and kaido's fire that specifically makes it too much or too different from what kin'emon can handle.

See this will never happen in One piece unfortunately. It even goes all the way back to Luffy vs Enel and how Luffy just being rubber should not have actually mattered in terms of the actual physics surrounding lightning and insulators.

There are no such specifics in on one piece unfortunately. It makes as much sense as "Magma burns fire" so it's as concrete as Oda says it is. Kin'emon can cut fire and that's the end of that. Like how Ryou can cut Kaido and that's the end of that. There will never be any specifics to any of this

Instead of admitting Kinemon's fire cutting technique is simply good people rather downplay Kaido. It's not like Fox-Fire is literally his nickname:goatasure:
Who cares, no one argued that boro breath is an impressive attack

Zoan form Kaido is not that big of a deal anyway, real battle start with Base Kaido then Hybrid Kaido+ he start using Haki

Are you not actually reading the manga or something? Kaido has a gigantic crew and thousands of troops and more than one attack. Kinemon can't cut thunder bagua. He loses hard 1v1. How is it so hard for you to understand that fox fire kinemon cuts fire so he cuts fire, this is like trying to explain why the sky is blue to a kid
Kaido wasnt getting help from anyone until oden cut him bro, stop with the cap lmao

kinemon could have easily jumped into kaido and oden’s duel, blocked kaido’s fire attack and stabbed him but that didnt happen

how much does oda pay you to make these silly posts btw? Dont tell me you’re doing all this cute over the top defending for free

The recent chapters haven't been as bad as people claim tbh. Yes, some plot points are just horribly executed, but i overall started to enjoy it.

Well OP is merely me preparing for the greatness that is Kingdom
:finally:
Nah...I think it is bad, you might havegotten used to it. Happens with me too. Like when I don't care much I think its not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.