Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's power is only strong against people that dont know it.

However people like Doffy who do know it....can easily counter it.
Yeah, Doffy knows Law's power and on top of that is very fast, agile and strong. Doesn't mean a slow brute like Jack can handle it as well. Law's ability is too much hax for Jack.
Calamities can also counter it with haki....since the best defence against Law is CoA. And theyre haki should be above Vergo....since theyre high tiers.
Multiple sources (including the vivre card) described Vergo's Haki as super hard and strong.And Law, without using Haki himself, cut through him like through butter. It's questionable whether Haki is useful at all and if it is, I doubt high tiers have Haki strong enough.

Wano is even bigger then Dressrosa, in compare Onigashima should be big as Dressrosa while Wano is the 4-8size of both.

Never happen, Doffy take a chance via using parasite, Jozu was still fine. In both chase Doffy never could control Jozu or hurt him.

Sulong Neko and Inu would curbstomp Doffy, they are like G4 Boundman(probably even stronger and faster, at least better then the Dressrosa version) and Doffy don´t holding himself up against two monsters before he already take serious damage by the Sulong army.
Yeah, according to you no one can hurt Jozu, except he got fodderized and amputated by the same move Doffy instantly broke out of.

Yeah, according to you no one can hurt Jozu, except he got fodderized and amputated by the same Doffy instantly broke out of.
Of course people can hurt Jozu, but the only one who could do it are top tiers and the strongest high tiers, that dude tank easily a dangerous slash of Mihawk, I doubt Doffy has a better Ap then the Slash who Mihawk use.

This is also how Law cut Vergo for anyone who didn't understand. His fruit doesn't ignore haki, Law's plan was coming together perfectly, he realized his allies and friends were real and had his back, he had his heart, etc. There was no reason to be scared of Vergo anymore, and so his haki was at such a high level he could slice through armament Vergo like he was butter. For Vergo that fight was just a job, for Law it was the turning point for the rest of his life
By that logic Law on his revenge would have had the Haki to stand up to annoyed Dofy.

But check out the fight with Vergo, he didn't imbue his sword for that last attack...

Of course people can hurt Jozu, but the only one who could do it are top tiers and the strongest high tiers, that dude tank easily a dangerous slash of Mihawk, I doubt Doffy has a better Ap then the Slash who Mihawk use.
No, Jozu is not a diamond logia. He always has skin uncovered. Even when he punches, he only coats arm in diamond, meaning he can't do it 24/7.

In fact, the arm that was amputated by Aokiji, was the one he didn't cover in diamond.

Yeah, Doffy knows Law's power and on top of that is very fast, agile and strong. Doesn't mean a slow brute like Jack can handle it as well. Law's ability is too much hax for Jack.

Multiple sources (including the vivre card) described Vergo's Haki as super hard and strong.And Law, without using Haki himself, cut through him like through butter. It's questionable whether Haki is useful at all and if it is, I doubt high tiers have Haki strong enough.
Vergo's haki simply wasnt good enough. However he himself was confident in it. Meaning if it was good enough it wouldve protected him.

Kaido has absolutely no chance against Law if haki is useless....since he also seems like a brute like Jack.

By the way, there is absolutely NO way Jack is finished...At this point I am CONVINCED of the original idea I had before about how the war will turn out:
- First, The alliance will WIN against Beast Pirates, yes that includes EVEN Kaido....
- Alliance will be so exhausted and they barely hanging by a thread

- THEN, Kaido/Calamities/Flying Six ALL come back from being knocked out.. into almost fully recovered "which was foreshadowed many times with Jack/Ulti/Pageone...etc' they keep coming back up...

So, they all will rise back up, and alliance will basically lose overwhelmingly through a counter by beast pirates, and THEN we will ave an interference from third party, and then the final last stand....

I think this is why pacing feels very fast in this war... like Jack getting defeated already? get real LMAO...Beast pirates will all seem like defeated.. then ALL of them will stand up giving a huuuge big spread page by Oda which shows how terrifying they are as they are fresh again while alliance are at death door

@comrade the whole point of Haki is for DF users. Their are exceptions ( homies for example)....however in no way was Law's power shown to be an exception. Instead it was actually shown as an example for DF's overcoming haki, if the ability is stronger than the haki.

If their is someone with hard enough CoA....Law aint cutting them.

By the way, there is absolutely NO way Jack is finished...At this point I am CONVINCED of the original idea I had before about how the war will turn out:
- First, The alliance will WIN against Beast Pirates, yes that includes EVEN Kaido....
- Alliance will be so exhausted and they barely hanging by a thread

- THEN, Kaido/Calamities/Flying Six ALL come back from being knocked out.. into almost fully recovered "which was foreshadowed many times with Jack/Ulti/Pageone...etc' they keep coming back up...

So, they all will rise back up, and alliance will basically lose overwhelmingly through a counter by beast pirates, and THEN we will ave an interference from third party, and then the final last stand....

I think this is why pacing feels very fast in this war... like Jack getting defeated already? get real LMAO...Beast pirates will all seem like defeated.. then ALL of them will stand up giving a huuuge big spread page by Oda which shows how terrifying they are as they are fresh again while alliance are at death door

what can i do to hug you or show you love. Everytime you post something i feel represented

No, Jozu is not a diamond logia. He always has skin uncovered. Even when he punches, he only coats arm in diamond, meaning he can't do it 24/7.

In fact, the arm that was amputated by Aokiji, was the one he didn't cover in diamond.
Never said that Jozu beeing a logia, but he can cover himself as long as he want, their is no point to don´t believe it.
He change the parts with he cover and only use it when he need it, their is nothing who say that he can´t covered it the all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.