Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that Jozu beeing a logia, but he can cover himself as long as he want, their is no point to don´t believe it.
He change the parts with he cover and only use it when he need it, their is nothing who say that he can´t covered it the all time.
Yes, there is a point. Jozu has never been 100% diamond. There are clear limitations to his DF.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Chapter 1000 will probably be really crazy. Oda is definitely thinking and preparing hard for it, but I wonder what he can even do at this point? Will the Marines arrive? Big Mom riding on Kaido? Or something else entirely? But I know that no matter what happens, some people will not like it.
He must be waiting to draw the most brutal picture in the entire manga, someone must chew skulls.

Is Apoo really that strong to take on zoro and drake by himself or is it because if his hax? 🤔
we will see what it means by attack when the spoiler pics come out. It could easily mean they both attacked him at the same time one shotting him or it could mean that they are goin to break off and have a prolonged fight

N

NeutralWatcher

Zoro, Franky and Chopper vs Queen
That's a good match up too.

Both Franky and Queen use cyborg technology.
Zoro and Queen are both physical oriented fighter and of course they need Chopper to cure them when they get infected by Queen's plague.

Chopper's role as medic would shine here and Zoro's bond wih Chopper also would be highlighted more in this battle. :goyea:

Nami is really just fodder. She doesn't do anything.
You are fool, Oda can't leave Nami and Usopp like this, we are close as never to the last arc and now every SH has to became strong as f, casebin other way there will be no explanation how they could survive last arc in that state. So fool just stop splitting dog shit, about things that you don't understand.

The raid continues and I am still far from satisfied, I hope it won't be dragged for too long so we can move to the alliance setback, to more events outside of Wano concerning the World Government, the Navy, the Warlords and the Revolutionaries and to the true final battle.

Jack survived against an Admiral, a former Fleet Admiral, and a Vice Admiral who should still be in the high tier range, then survived against an attack from Zunisha, who is the size of an Island. To put this into perspective, an average African Elephant can weigh anywhere between 5000 and 14,000 pounds, and it's trunk is powerful enough to lift SUVs. Now imagine how much an Island sized elephant must weigh, and the force in which it can swing it's trunk.

Do people honestly think Duke and Neko have put him down for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.