Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy straight giving power level difference
:steef:
It's weirdly obvious that Zoro in this chapter makes people feel a type of way. I mean this is stumbling around an argument that Zoro is inferior because he fought the boss of the guys Sanji fought.

You might as well chill and wait for the pics. I'm sure Zoro will make drake and Apoo seem tough by giving them respect as opponents and not having an easy time. Then you can probably pretend for weeks that Sanji is better for not getting in any trouble before the main events.

I don't think we're getting definitive matchups yet, even if I believe topi roppo are straw hats opponents I doubt the weaklings are going to be able to do it solo. Even with the help of plot there's a lack of firepower. Esp since Nami doesn't have zeus currently:choppawhat: Though I'd really like for Usopp to use seastone.
This is just a setup imo. Nami and Usopp will come back for round 2 after Nami gets Zeus and maybe Prometheus, and Usopp gets a powerup

Sanji with prometheus and Zoro with Napoleon haha

fitting avy
Just the fact that Nami wasn't petrified with fear when BM arrived on Zeus when she's usually paralized by less and that she used cloud balls to influence Zeus despite having never seen him eating or interacting with him before made me really cringe when Nami got Zeus.

The fact that she didn't ride on him is for me another proof that she shouldn't have had him in the first place.

Just the fact that Nami wasn't petrified with fear when BM arrived on Zeus when she's usually paralized by less and that she used cloud balls to influence Zeus despite having never seen him eating or interacting with him before made me really cringe when Nami got Zeus.

The fact that she didn't ride on him is for me another proof that she shouldn't have had him in the first place.
didn't she made use of zeus off screen in chapter 845-846

You think Nami will have Prometheus too ?

I agree this is just round 1 or even round 0.5. The real 1 vs 1 didn't begin
It would be odd imo for BM to end up with only one of the weather homies duo imo. She should either have both of them or neither of them. It would also be a logical powerup for Nami since Prometheus can also influence the weather

You think Nami will have Prometheus too ?

I agree this is just round 1 or even round 0.5. The real 1 vs 1 didn't begin
Nami isn't getting Prometheus, I have already said multiple times why I believe she won't be getting him. Instead of listing those reasons again, I'll just say the more simple reasons. Getting both Zeus and Prometheus is a bit too much for her in terms of power, and the other main reason is there was no setup for Nami getting Prometheus at least with Zeus Oda setup a mini subplot between the two.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Nami isn't getting Prometheus, I have already said multiple times why I believe she won't be getting him. Instead of listing those reasons again, I'll just say the more simple reasons. Getting both Zeus and Prometheus is a bit too much for her in terms of power, and the other main reason is there was no setup for Nami getting Prometheus at least with Zeus Oda setup a mini subplot between the two.
Yeah I agree it would be a bit too much. And Prometheus seems a lot more angry/loyal than Zeus. And Nami doesn't really have ways to tame it.

I really hope not because that stuff with Zeus is absurd enough and that Nami has nothing to get Prometheus for her nor that Prometheus is as glutonnous as Zeus. That would just be BS for any Straw Hat to get Prometheus or Napoleon.
You know Zoro could enforce his will on Napoleon as he did upon Enma and Sandai, right? There's no sword Zoro can't conquer, including Napoleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.