Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its Ryou, he hurt him 2 chapters ago similarly. Im just baffled to see Oda doing this, because even if it makes sense, the simple fact that he is downplaying the main villain of several overarching arcs before luffy and co even fight him, never happened before. Either Oda is drunk as fuck, or this series of downplaying is a big ass UNO reverse card, that Oda will pull on us to show us why Kaido is who he is. Its honestlly mindblowing and ive never seen it before.
Or maybe just maybe kaido is a fuckin fraud embellished by fake hype like i said from day 1

Oh shit finally the summary is out

So we might be getting Zoro and Queen clash maybe.

Damn so Jack was almost killed before Kaido stepped in, i told you guys not underestimnate Inu Neko in their Sulong forms.

Chapter is looking pretty dope,

F

Fallen Prince

Story is boring atm . Is this the greatest war oda wanted to show.

Why is kinemon suddenly hax where he could not even take law . I am not surprised writing is going downhill since timeskip.

Omg there is also Fukurokuju. And Orochi :josad:
This arc is not going to end well, he is going to skip three quarters of the fights :whitepress:
Honestly still think hes only skipping fights that honestly don't matter. Like Kaido just told Jack to recover, indicating he'll get back up and fight again. The Numbers will too according to Apoo.

Like I still personally don't think Kanjuro is done, purely because Oda offpanelled the fight.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Last Chapter
Queen bites Luffy and Zoro
This Chapter
Apoo tries to call other Numbers but Drake and Zoro attack him together. Apoo asks Drake if he's with this "weak" pirate group now, Zoro gets angry.
Drake has always dislike Apoo as well, so Zoro and him decided to join hands to defeat Apoo.
But Queen appears and shoots them all with his machine gun. Drake seems shocked when he realizes what kind of bullets Queen used.
Fans : Zoro vs King happen

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Neither of those two things stops anyone slicing through him with ryou.
those two things can maybe increase his durability and maybe he will be harder to cut.

I really don't know about Kaido, he was hurt by scabbards but we all know that Luffy and co will sweat and give all they have to defeat him. SO he must have something in his sleeve durability wise and power wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.