Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro REGULARLY fights with less swords than three even when he's serious. And at times he fights with three swords when he's NOT serious.

The number of swords being used at a time isn't an indication of serious versus not serious.

And also, you're saying he was preserving his STRENGTH? Not even his identity? You're saying he was preserving STRENGTH?

Okay so when Momo and Kanjuro were in danger he was thinking to himself "the fire festival is MULTIPLE MONTHS FROM NOW. I should preserve my energy for MULTIPLE MONTHS from now instead of going all out to save Momo and Kanjuro"
Yeah samouraï are that dumb. They follow their master order even in the dumbest way. And Kin’emon is Oden most loyal retainer.
And for swords, he’s obviously stronger with two since it’s what he does agaisnt calamties 20 years ago.

I hate the manga with a burning passion, the way Oda is building fake moments like this to make us care about these fucking fodder(talking about the scabbards) and destroying the MAIN VILLAIN OF MULTIPLE ARCS before luffy and co get to fight him, oda can go suck a dick for all i care. 8 more chapters, if this shit keeps going im gone till fuji comes back to the story.
Moria was sure that with Zombie Orz he will win against Kaido...so it was true then...

All this just proves is how inconsistent powerlevels in one piece are and why you should never be grading strength or characters according to their perceived strength. Cuz at any point in the story the plot is going to shift and Oda is going to have to make certain characters more impressive that their preconceived notions of their strength.

Its one piece and plot and story is always going to supersede power level that is why you can have kinemon being scared of pica an underling to doflamingo who is scared of kaido but yet showing no sign of fear as not only did he cut through Kaido’s boro breath an attack that mind you can destroy mountains he also injured him “presumably” ofcourse.

Kin’emon was clearly the stronger. Of for Ashura words, Crocodile called Doffy weak. Perospero said he’ll get King
Why do you think kin'emon was stronger than Ashura 20 years ago?

And btw Ashura didn't say "I've gotten stronger than you kin'emon in 20 years". Ashura says "I've gotten stronger in 20 years". He's saying he himself now is stronger than he was 20 years ago. He's saying 20 years ago was not his prime.

And if he's lying, why would he lie TO HIS ALLY? the examples you gave were people talking about their enemies.

Id say they were in the YC range before sulong, like snack lvl and with sulong the boost must be insane. Remember how carrot went from getting captured by brulee and having trouble with fodder to trolling the shit out of Daifuku and an entire fleet? Thats the boost you might be looking at. Id say they are stronger than luffy with their boost. Im not even kidding.
i dont think snack can holds jack for 12 hours.

Here's the thing right, I genuinely don't think Kaido is winning without foul play.
Sulong Inu and Neko = admiral level
Denjiro, Ashura, and Kawamatsu (I would argue) = commander level
Kinemon and Kiku = not commander level (contentious lmao) but capable of hurting Kaido
Raizo is support

So you have 2 admirals, 3 commanders, and 2 borderline commander level fighters vs Kaido.

And back again with headcanons
When oda brings out another thing, you'll start complaining

i think people are really reading way too much into this shit with kaido taking hits. even jack falling lol. jack fought the minks for FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT on Zou and they were fighting him in shifts lol. He's going to be back on his feet at the bottom of the dome fucking people up by 993. Kaido anyone can see is starting to have fun, why end it right away when he has a real war starting, this is what he dreams about. Of course he's going to hold back and let people think they can touch him, it's all the more satisfying when he turns around and smacks them down

All this just proves is how inconsistent powerlevels in one piece are and why you should never be grading strength or characters according to their perceived strength. Cuz at any point in the story the plot is going to shift and Oda is going to have to make certain characters more impressive that their preconceived notions of their strength.

Its one piece and plot and story is always going to supersede power level that is why you can have kinemon being scared of pica an underling to doflamingo who is scared of kaido but yet showing no sign of fear as not only did he cut through Kaido’s boro breath an attack that mind you can destroy mountains he also injured him “presumably” ofcourse.
kinemon is also able to cut fire. he's not "Mountain Fox Kin'emon" who cuts mountains.

People logic
“I’ll assume myself by my right choice that Kinemon is weak”
- Orochi who have Kaido as backup fear scabbards and say they’re mad strong
“I chose to ignore it”
Oda show Scabbards against calamities + 10K
“I chose to ignore it”
Denjiro say Kin’emon is his most respected guy(Kin’emon is a samouraï so consider strengh in some way too)
“I chose to ignore it”

Kin’emon wound Kaido two times

“Oda is a fraud”

F

Fallen Prince

Gonna say this one piece is heading like game of thrones .

People defended bad writing of GOT as well untill season 8 was exposed to them.

Oda is unable to deliver that same result , brilliant story but poorly executed plot witb good characters.

Because he’s the guy who lead that “warrior crew”. It’s not normal crew which can be leaded by weak, it’s a samouraï crew.
But we know the hype around Kin'emon is false too.

MULTIPLE PEOPLE say Kin'emon is the chief strategist as the leader. From the scabbard themselves to Hyogoro to Orochi. And yet it's false hype. He's fuckin dumb. How come he remains the "tactical genius kin'emon" and he remains the "leader" yet he's fuckin dumb.

It seems there'd a bunch of false hype here. And the scabbards even knew it was false. And they continued letting him be the leader.

Okay lets put it like this, Kin'emon doesn't have feats against commanders. Him cutting kaido is not A commander level deaf because KIKI can do that. All the scabbards can do that. Kin'emon cutting fire is not a commander level feat. That's a technique. If he fights jack, that entire fire cutting technique would mean nothing.

He has no feats and his hype as the "leader" is proven to be false

Status
Not open for further replies.