Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really?
sulong carrot handled a fleet
musketeers in sulong at the very least arent fodder
he did well to protect his captain
you got someone who got negged by law and doffy cutting up kaido's mouth rn. what a fucking joke.
Kaido won't even look at those minks if he fought them with scabbards and inu/neko lol

they can't do shit to him, Kaido just let Jack to try and prove himself, he know he would fail but it was necessary for him to improve, after he got gangbanged Kaido gave him words of encouragement even tho he doesn't deserve them, which show how much Kaido care about Lack development

Kaido won't even look at those minks if he fought them with scabbards and inu/neko lol

they can't do shit to him, Kaido just let Jack to try and prove himself, he know he would fail but it was necessary for him to improve, after he got gangbanged Kaido gave him words of encouragement even tho he doesn't deserve them, which show how much Kaido care about Lack development
I think they can hurt kaido
lmao
sounds like you know more about kaido than the author has intended to portray. he thinks jack did well,
its time to get out of this weird delusion of yours.

You really think alliance will lose here not a chance.

One of the commander is down and two to go. If scabbard weakens kaido its easy for luffy to take on nerfed up kaido later on.

I just donylt see kaido and big meme winning from here.
My theory is that:
- Alliance wins this round (even Kaido falls)

- Then, suddenly, Kaido/ all calamities and Tobbi Roppo, rise up again as awakened ancient zoans and Mythical zoans, alliance is out of breathe from first round, while Kaido and rest are fresh once again due to their fruits and says "now, shall we start, Oden's retainers, strawhats"

- then, a third party interference, to equalize the battle, for final round

Status
Not open for further replies.