Black Maria vs Robin
Sasaki is outside, Franky is going also outside = Sasaki vs Franky
WsW probably versus Brook
Chopper probably versus Number 1 (the Ace) or other numbers
Sanji vs King
Zoro vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack or Number 1 (the Ace)
Drake vs Apoo

I also see fodders and Law's and Kidd's crew joining some of the straw hats' fights.

Really nice to see Kaido actually cares about his subordinates the calamities and the topi robbo are important to Kaido
Early days and till it is somewhat confirmed by the VIZ fans but still, we finally get a glimmer as to why the Calamities and Tobi Roppo could be loyal to Kaidou. Before this it seemed that being under anyone else ( any other Yonkou) would be preferable since staying with Kaidou leaves one vulnerable to his drunken whims and a crew hierarchy where everyone has to look for out for themselves and keep getting stronger or else.

Now, it looks like Kaidou on some level does appreciate the worth of his subordinates and won't just discard them aside. Him waiting while Jack and his team faced off against the Sulong Minks could be read as him being arrogant and letting Jack and co. weaken his enemies OR it could also be read as him in a way respecting and trusting that his Calamity Jack was able to handle the minks and leaving him to deal with it. Until he could not anymore.

And I just get the feeling that Oda is rather fond of the little failure of a fuzzball that is Jack the Drought. Him going up against the odds and getting beat down again and again and yet keeps on grinding away, kinda appeals to Oda I think. He isn't going to be one-shotting Admirals or the like, but Oda gives him manly losses without making him lose face and his final defeat will be a respectable one.

Ulti and Nami vs P1 and Ulti
Black Maria vs Robin
Sasaki is outside, Franky is going also outside = Sasaki vs Franky
WsW probably versus Brook
Chopper probably versus Number 1 (the Ace) or other numbers
Sanji vs King
Zoro vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack or Number 1 (the Ace)
Drake vs Apoo

I also see fodders and Law's and Kidd's crew joining some of the straw hats' fights.
Drake vs Queen*

Status
Not open for further replies.