One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Page One and Ulti, much like most of the Beast Pirates in Wano, didnt seem to know who Luffy and the other SH are, i expected this from the minions, but seems that even the officers dont have much information about the world. Or pehaps because they live under Kaido wings, the Beast Pirates didnt have to care much about any other pirate.

The "confirmed" so far its just Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti.
that means the other 3 is still on the list, because Luffy and Sanji trying to go to the rooftop with Luffy.
Who'who is still on the list for Sanji.
So for me, Who'Who vs Sanji might happen. But King vs Sanji is still the best bet.
That means,
Sanji vs Who'Who
Jinbei vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria.
I can't imagine any other opponent for King but Marco.

Only 3 Flying Six are left.

Black Maria is with Kaido and Sanji can't fight woman.

Who'sWho was with Queen last seen and he didn't chase Drake for some reason.

Sasaki was freed by his subordinates and he is outside Onigashima now. Maybe he would go to the roof to stop samurai.

Jinbei might stall Big Mom again. Oda likes to repeat this. First Jinbei pushed Big Mom out of Thousand Sunny and now he threw her with Robin's help.

Sanji vs King has more chance to happen since King was the only one to react when Sanji freed Momonosuke even though Queen was beside King.

Sanji also set his attention to flying df users around King when he gathered with other SH.
It's not even close to a foregone conclusion, I do admit I was 100% wrong about Sanji not having any confrontation with King at all, so I admit that, but it's the fact that 3 panels drives up the assumption that it's a foregone conclusion and Zoro fans do it too.

For Zoro it will NOT be a foregone conclusion until he wears the bandana and goes full 3 swords. I also think Oda is setting something up unexpected for Zoro ( i dont know what), he's been with Killer, Kid, Drake, Apoo during all of this.

Oda is setting something very specific up with the worstgen

For Sanji we dont know until, also dont know if he is going to fight with the raidsuit or not. It also could very well be King

To your point that Who's who stuck with Queen and did not chase Drake, that's another person that can block Luffy and Sanji, Hawkins is still there as well.

I am 100% guessing and sticking with Nico Robin vs Black Maria

Oda does have something big in store for Big Mom and have her interfere with the war, she can also intercept them.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's not even close to a foregone conclusion, I do admit I was 100% wrong about Sanji not having any confrontation with King at all, so I admit that, but it's the fact that 3 panels drives up the assumption that it's a foregone conclusion and Zoro fans do it too.

For Zoro it will NOT be a foregone conclusion until he wears the bandana and goes full 3 swords. I also think Oda is setting something up unexpected for Zoro ( i dont know what), he's been with Killer, Kid, Drake, Apoo during all of this.

Oda is setting something very specific up with the worstgen

For Sanji we dont know until, also dont know if he is going to fight with the raidsuit or not. It also could very well be King

To your point that Who's who stuck with Queen and did not chase Drake, that's another person that can block Luffy and Sanji, Hawkins is still there as well.

I am 100% guessing and sticking with Nico Robin vs Black Maria

Oda does have something big in store for Big Mom and have her interfere with the war, she can also intercept them.
Who'sWho vs Sanji might happen but I think there's no build up for Sanji vs Who'sWho. Who'sWho has build up to fight Drake.

As for Hawkin I think he might join Luffy once he sees the chance to win against Kaido raises and he would see Luffy as someone who can make miracle happens.

Who'sWho vs Sanji might happen but I think there's no build up for Sanji vs Who'sWho. Who'sWho has build up to fight Drake.

As for Hawkin I think he might join Luffy once he sees the chance to win against Kaido raises and he would see Luffy as someone who can make miracle happens.
I am on board with the who's who prediction, i think Hawkins is like Apoo and are too weak to have a will of their own as in they think SHs are weak and dont want to risk dying

S

SinOfGreed

Not really, Zoro and Ray have different personalities. Ray looks more like a mix of Zoro and Sanji, just the chad side of both.
Zoro and Rayleigh both have an eye/chest scar and we know scars are very important in One Piece.

Both were the first to join their captain's crews. Both are swordsmen (Rayleigh was using even using two swords in the flashback). Rayleigh was the first mate and Vice Captain while Zoro is the first mate (said by Urouge) and was referred to as the Vice Captain by Barto. Even in the Vivre Cards, Zoro is said to have acted like a Vice Captain at times. Sanji has never been called the first mate or vice captain in the manga (even unofficially) or in Vivre Cards.

So while Zoro might not be the official VC, he has the most going for him in the department. And parallels don't make you a carbon copy of another character. There are just striking similarities which Zoro and Rayleigh happen to share.

Oneshoting someone = not defeating him
Rofl.
Sanji couldn t even scratch p1 what manga do u read moe kun man talking about one shot sad:gokulaugh:
Two piece or juan piece
Post automatically merged:

Also good job conodom d luffy u go as far to punch a pleasure and start the war because of a soup and tama but u would let the man who destroyed her village join with ez:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.