One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, Got to say y'all got that Blue Pill on hard.
Not everybody is going to "conform" to your standards and calling them "--phobic" doesn't justify yourselves to petty talkback.
So just shut up and take it to PM's.

Off topic, Got to say y'all got that Blue Pill on hard.
Not everybody is going to "conform" to your standards and calling them "--phobic" doesn't justify yourselves to petty talkback.
So just shut up and take it to PM's.
Is this supposed to be aimed at me ? He quotes me talking about a character, calls me a faggot, and i am doing the petty talkback ?:milaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ulti is always on her hybrid form while Page One is always on his fullzoan form.

I think Ulti is speed oriented while Page One is more physical strength oriented.

Hybrid gives more power and versatility while fullzoan massively boost physical strength imo.
The other case is, Ulti full zoan form looks ugly.
Thats why Oda decided to make Ulti goes hybrid form everytime lol

Smoker is the new Garp in terms of only caring about his justice and his whims without following the hierarchical structure of Marines and World Government. He lacks the strength though.

I think Aokiji gonna be new Fleet Admiral of the reformed Marines, and three Admirals gonna be Fuji, Greenbull and Coby in the epilogue.

N

NeutralWatcher

thats why i wonder how Black Maria's design if she ate Titanoboa or Stegosaurus DF.
I prefer Titanoboa. At least her fullzoan form wouldn't look that ugly. Stegosaur df would make her no different than Ulti's fullzoan form.

But from Drake and Page One introduction, Oda would make all Flying Six dinosaur devil fruit users unless Who'sWho eats Sabertooth df then there's a chance Black Maria might eat df ancient zoan that's not related to dinosaur like titanoboa.

Status
Not open for further replies.