One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I prefer Titanoboa. At least her fullzoan form wouldn't look that ugly. Stegosaur df would make her no different than Ulti's fullzoan form.

But from Drake and Page One introduction, Oda would make all Flying Six dinosaur devil fruit users unless Who'sWho eats Sabertooth df then there's a chance Black Maria might eat df ancient zoan that's not related to dinosaur like titanoboa.
Again, Hyougoro kinda confirmed if Tobi Roppo is all dinosaurs based on last chapter.
but if we see Who'Who and Black Maria isn't dinosaurs, then Hyougoro statement is debunked

So sanji wants to go up? Seems he will join others to fight kaido?
Probably not, I think he made his job is to make luffy reach the top, even says in this chapter to not bother with everyone, so he will probably be busy with someone soon. Also you need to be ryou certified to be able to face kaido(with exceptions like Law maybe because of his DF).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Probably not, I think he made his job is to make luffy reach the top, even says in this chapter to not bother with everyone, so he will probably be busy with someone soon. Also you need to be ryou certified to be able to face kaido(with exceptions like Law maybe because of his DF).
from this chapter, Sanji want to go to the top with Luffy.

the same thing goes for Zoro last chapter when he want to go to the top with Luffy, but what happen is Queen caught both of them.
So, if nothing happen in next couple of chapters, Sanji will reach to the top of the rooftop with Luffy.
But, there will be so many obstacles for Luffy and Sanji before reaching the top.

Great Chapter and had a lot going on. Zoro fulfilling his obligations as a First Mate was really good to see. Both Jimbie and Franky speaking out from their experiences was also a nice touch. :sabogood:
Sanji ignoring Page One as the Dinosaur from the Flower Capital and calling Ulti the Cute girl while trusting Usopp to take him on.. :akaman:
Zoro might get along well with X-Drake considering how their nature are. Queen is pretty quick to pull out his plague bullets and his gatling gun. :beckmoji:
Luffy using FS is always a treat.
Most importantly Kaido showing his concerns and admiration to Jack is everything. The same Kaido who called Doffy a weakling praised Jack and admitted how strong the Dukes are. Jack did a lot of work though. Hope he gets back soon but I highly doubt he will be at his fullest upon his return.
Kinemon cutting off the Boro Breath was amazing but Kaido getting cut from the same flying slash...:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.