One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Not saying this is who’s stronger than who, but I admit, still impressive Drake was able to hold his own against Zoro, even just briefly, and not get knocked down right away. I’m sure they’ll make for an interesting team.

You say, you are not saying who is stronger than who, but your whole comment is veeeeeeeery one sided lol - as if Zoro would destroy Drake with ease lmao

Love this chapters focused on interactions between the SH.

Seems that Oda is already slipting the SH to give them their fights, but the question is who their gonna fight. In Beast Pirates side they have King, Queen, the Tobbi Roppo, Hawkins, Apoo and 6 Numbers, we have to see some more on the Numbers, but they dont seems to be much more than idiot giants with just brute force, they are more like Kaido superminions, so i dont think they will be SH main fights.

Excluding the numbers, seems that the other nine Kaido executives will be the ones to face the SHs, Franky is going outside probabily in Sasaki direction, Nami and Ussop are against Page1 and Ulti, Zoro and Sanji probably will face the two strongest executives (King and Queen), for WhoWho, Black Maria, Apoo, Hawkins i think will be like this.

-Jinbei vs WhoWho: he seems to be the strongest of the F6.
-Robin vs Black Maria: because she is a woman.
-Brook vs Apoo: Apoo power use sound and can be blocked if you cover your ears, but Brook dont have ears and his flesh cant be cut from inside because he dont have it😎 their fight can even have some music battle vibes
-Chopper, i dont really see he fighting Hawkins, Oda could come up with something, but i think his fight will be against the Squirrel Girl, they both are kind of the cute mascot from each side.

Insade the castle there Is Fukurokujo too who is up to something, Yamato with Momo and Shinobu and them Law, Kid and Drake who are going against Kaido.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sanji is going with Luffy to the roof and might face King.
Zoro and Drake are fighting Apoo and Queen.
Usopp and Nami are being chased by Ulti and Page One.
Robin isn't seen in this chapter since she and Jinbei threw Big Mom similar with Brook. They might face Flying Fighters if even Nami and Usopp face Ulti and Page One.
Franky is being chased by Hacha.

Now curious about Jinbei. He isn't going to the roof with Luffy.

Robin isn't seen in this chapter since she and Jinbei threw Big Mom similar with Brook. They might face Flying Fighters if even Nami and Usopp face Ulti and Page One.

Someone has gotta take charge against Big Mom. Remaining SNs, namely Kid, Killer and Law, are not enough for BM, but maybe can cut the deal with one more powerhouse.
Oda is dispatching the crew for sure.

It's Zoro vs Queen as we've been saying since the flaming kicks of King were revealed in the anime.
I've been saying Queen=King for a long time, because they both have different strong points.
Please don't come crawling back when it happens and pretend that Queen is a tier above King because it is going to look really desperate, almost as bad as claiming there was a bigger gap between Kaku and Jyabura than Kaku and Lucci pre skip, which some Zoro fans claim to actually believe.
Stop with this match up
It's Queen vs Drake
Queen is targeting Drake
He doesn't care about Zoro and Zoro doesn't give a shit about him either

So Sanji and Luffy are gonna run freely until they get to King... that aint happening, they're bound to run into more foes, then we can see how it plays out... that's not a foregone conclusion

Zoro and Drake are fight Apoo and the Numbers with the possibility of Queen in the distance, and maybe who's who helps too, that's also not a foregone conclusion as Queen might have to intercept anyone else heading towards the roof i.e Killer and Kid.

Usopp and Name actual seem like they are going to fight P1 and Ulti based on them getting chased

Either Jimbei is going to the roof or helping Franky, that's also not a foregone conclusion

Franky and Hacha will be a short fight I think Franky will destroy him

N

NeutralWatcher

So Sanji and Luffy are gonna run freely until they get to King... that aint happening, they're bound to run into more foes, then we can see how it plays out... that's not a foregone conclusion

Zoro and Drake are fight Apoo and the Numbers with the possibility of Queen in the distance, and maybe who's who helps too, that's also not a foregone conclusion as Queen might have to intercept anyone else heading towards the roof i.e Killer and Kid.

Usopp and Name actual seem like they are going to fight P1 and Ulti based on them getting chased

Either Jimbei is going to the roof or helping Franky, that's also not a foregone conclusion

Franky and Hacha will be a short fight I think Franky will destroy him
Only 3 Flying Six are left.

Black Maria is with Kaido and Sanji can't fight woman.

Who'sWho was with Queen last seen and he didn't chase Drake for some reason.

Sasaki was freed by his subordinates and he is outside Onigashima now. Maybe he would go to the roof to stop samurai.

Jinbei might stall Big Mom again. Oda likes to repeat this. First Jinbei pushed Big Mom out of Thousand Sunny and now he threw her with Robin's help.

Sanji vs King has more chance to happen since King was the only one to react when Sanji freed Momonosuke even though Queen was beside King.

Sanji also set his attention to flying df users around King when he gathered with other SH.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I thought it would be:
- Sanji Vs Page One
- Zoro Vs Who's
- Jinbei Vs Sasaki

But the Tobiropo hype died today.
The "confirmed" so far its just Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti.
that means the other 3 is still on the list, because Luffy and Sanji trying to go to the rooftop with Luffy.
Who'who is still on the list for Sanji.
So for me, Who'Who vs Sanji might happen. But King vs Sanji is still the best bet.
That means,
Sanji vs Who'Who
Jinbei vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.