One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
both are offenses which isn't allowed
I take it the other one's now deleted as well.i note my comment was taken down immediately while the other one was left up for hours.

There's still another comment which basically says the same thing by implication. Be consistent with your modding. i'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but if you're going to remove "insults" do it properly.

AL sama

Red Haired
I take it the other one's now deleted as well.i note my comment was taken down immediately while the other one was left up for hours.

There's still another comment which basically says the same thing by implication. Be consistent with your modding. i'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but if you're going to remove "insults" do it properly.
we immediately take action if we notice something inappropriate

however we can miss things too

kindly report any post you think is inappropriate

Zoro tried to sneak attack Drake and got blocked, then he asked Drake to team up as soon as Apoo showed up? I think Zoro needs another power-up to keep up with the other supernova. I think it's time for him to open his eye; it's now or never...

it was pretty funny they just both hate apoo so much they teamed up on reflex and stopped fighting each other lol

Sanji's fan so insecure that they cum to 3 panel of Sanji and Luffy being together since like the beginning of Wano whearas Luffy has been on the adventure with Zoro for god knows how many chapters of Wano now :milaugh:
Gosh zoro fans are annoying tbh

Sanji fans did exactly what you guys where doing, using characters ignoring another character and saying they want to go up for power levels..now it has been switched to sanji saying it and you guys are in denial

Zoro fans can even use their own logic

Anyways stan buggy:beckmoji:

n

not strength but she was apart of the original three
Tbh that doesn't make sense
Luffy also listens to sanji, jimbe and robin..cause they're family and he trust them

It's still doesn't change the fact that luffys words are law

Why didn't zoro refuse to help smoker when he ordered him, seeing as smoker is a marine???

No matter what anybody says, zoro is under luffy stated by the manga and heirachy settings

Status
Not open for further replies.