One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh that doesn't make sense
Luffy also listens to sanji, jimbe and robin..cause they're family and he trust them

It's still doesn't change the fact that luffys words are law

Why didn't zoro refuse to help smoker when he ordered him, seeing as smoker is a marine???

No matter what anybody says, zoro is under luffy stated by the manga and heirachy settings
yea i agree with that i just think hes vice captain

Tbh that doesn't make sense
Luffy also listens to sanji, jimbe and robin..cause they're family and he trust them

It's still doesn't change the fact that luffys words are law

Why didn't zoro refuse to help smoker when he ordered him, seeing as smoker is a marine???

No matter what anybody says, zoro is under luffy stated by the manga and heirachy settings
No, he is Luffy’s partner.

No, he is Luffy’s partner.
Weakest argument i have ever seen...not surprised tho
Post automatically merged:

Ok calm down, pretty sure Sanji can't do anything to Kaido when G4 couldn't. If he had Enma mastered and advanced CoA though, maybe?
I understand your point, but ya'll expect zoro to do what he can't do without even having or showing feats while shitting on sanji

Also if oda wants sanji to injure kaido best believe he is, no matter how stupid it is..

Look at kinemon now, dude has stronger haki than doflamingo out of nowhere

Weakest argument i have ever seen...not surprised tho

I understand your point, but ya'll expect zoro to do what he can't do without even having or showing feats while shitting on sanji

Also if oda wants sanji to injure kaido best believe he is, no matter how stupid it is..

Look at kinemon now, dude has stronger haki than doflamingo out of nowhere
O man this is getting crazy, you calling out Zoro fan but I am seing just a blind sanji fan xD
Let talk when we have the confirmed match up :suresure:

Its kinda sad that when Necko and Inu finally got their revenge on Jack. It was off-panelled and Oda made it seem like Jack was the good guy. I meam it is an interesting narrative to explore Jack's side of the story....in which his entire life revolves around pleasing Kaido.

However we shouldve seen flashbacks or something to remind us of how evil Jack was to Zou. And how he deserved what happened to him.

So Jack and his army fighting an army of wild animals wasn't worth showing :lusalty:
Kinemon is a true chad lol
Didn't think i would grow to love this guy now his death is gonna hit hard :josad:

Can be either of it or something else. There is no confirmation yet
I think they are virus or poison. Queen was doing something I remember. Goes with the plaque epithet....well its useless anyway.

I think oda will try to portray zoro being suspicious of someone with them hiding something, Zoro said the same dialouge(you are hiding something more) with Kiku too.

I think they are virus or poison. Queen was doing something I remember. Goes with the plaque epithet....well its useless anyway.
Yeah probably. Might be the same poison that make Luffy on dying state while got affected back in Udon IIRC. This could be a trouble for both alliance & BP's scrubs most likely

Zoro tried to sneak attack Drake and got blocked, then he asked Drake to team up as soon as Apoo showed up? I think Zoro needs another power-up to keep up with the other supernova. I think it's time for him to open his eye; it's now or never...

^ another example of even though OP is a kids manga, people struggle to comprehend the difference between serious and gag or minor scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.