One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Build up chapter like it was expected. Maybe the fights will start a bit before chp 1000 and then by chp 1000 we have our climax.
If chapter 1000 is supposed to involve Luffy having a big moment against Kaido then it is expected that Oda will start building the other fights now since Luffy fight tend to be last one.

If chapter 1000 is supposed to involve Luffy having a big moment against Kaido then it is expected that Oda will start building the other fights now since Luffy fight tend to be last one.
To be honest I expect something more, Luffy defeating Kaido could barely fit for me (but it is impossible since the time doesn't fit). I expect, or better hope, we will have something more radical, a huge unexpected event just like Ace death or revelation that Ace was the son of Roger. A SH die for real, like what Oda faked in chp 900, or even some big name show up in Wano: all 4 yonkos would be great since that is a promise of a huge ass war, then Vegapunk could maybe also fit but, for me, Green bull revelation would nit be enough for chp 1000.

To be honest I expect something more, Luffy defeating Kaido could barely fit for me (but it is impossible since the time doesn't fit). I expect, or better hope, we will have something more radical, a huge unexpected event just like Ace death or revelation that Ace was the son of Roger. A SH die for real, like what Oda faked in chp 900, or even some big name show up in Wano: all 4 yonkos would be great since that is a promise of a huge ass war, then Vegapunk could maybe also fit but, for me, Green bull revelation would nit be enough for chp 1000.
I want something epic too, but I don't know if I want even more players involved to be honest. But I wouldn't mind Ryokugyu introduction, even if that kind of hypocritical :myman:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
To fit your head canon fuck
Luffy is the captain, that means every body in his crew answers to him...they can also voice their opinions like how nami did to make them go to zou, so unless nami is on the same level with zoro now...
ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 333 : CAPTAIN

Where is nami, sanji or Luffy the las words in the chapter with name CAPTAIN it's zoro
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Kaido realising danger for Jack dying (as Inu and Neko together are very strong ) and didn't wanted risk losing him but Whitebeard "rely on" Jozu vs Aokiji who is freaking ADMIRAL, and almost killed Jozu,

Oda puts as title captain and the last word of this chapter is the Zoro while nami is cried and sanji look at the horizon. You agree sanji is vice-captain
There's zero traces of the english language in this post. Of course the kind of child who'd like may mays and treat OP like its Naruto with that try-hard naruto x sasuke fights for kids who cant do it for sports instead like normal functioning humans wouldnt have any of it.

I am seeing people writing that Jack faced the Mink army which is false, he came together with backup + a number. It's normal that Inu and Neko are going to defeat Jack, they were facing him 1 on 1 each 12 hours... both of them + sulong is too much for Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.