Current Events Is Toei right or is Toei wrong (Sanji vs Drake and P1)

Though if Drake wakes up next episode....you would accept it that Drake fully lost...right ?
Sure that more than the 10 second KO that Luffy got against Apoo and we all accepted that as small L to luffy against Apoo.
Especially for Wano I believe that the anime is giving more context to the fight so I accept all the clashes and dynamic (I am no sure that Oda is providing extra info) but that is what I believe and if someone can bring me definitive proof that Oda doesn't approve some fight in the anime for Wano well then I ll change my mind.
If we see Drake walking or talking with someone then I dont accept that as a victory for Sanji

Sure that more than the 10 second KO that Luffy got against Apoo and we all accepted that as small L to luffy against Apoo.
Especially for Wano I believe that the anime is giving more context to the fight so I accept all the clashes and dynamic (I am no sure that Oda is providing extra info) but that is what I believe and if someone can bring me definitive proof that Oda doesn't approve some fight in the anime for Wano well then I ll change my mind.
If we see Drake walking or talking with someone then I dont accept that as a victory for Sanji
I mean were not debating whether the scene was cannon. But whether that scene was a loss for Drake or not.

Anyways I already consider as a loss. But lets wait for next episode.

Even if we were to assume that Sanji's clash with P1 ended with P1 being defeated, his defeat clearly wouldn't be a oneshot as P1 overpowered Sanji and sent him crashing through buildings at one point. Your take is more invalid than any Zoro fan's take on the matter is.
P1 did not overpower Sanji, he launched an attack and Sanji put his leg to block, he did not launch his own attack.
Overpower someone = when 2 characters clash between each other with AN ATTACK and one of them surpass the other attack.
Example: King Kong Gun vs God Thread.

X-Drake mission is to catch/capture Sanji, in this anime he failed.
Thats mean he "loss". There is no negotiation about this.
Sure I agree, X-Drake didnt capture the Straw-hat but we all know that the plot come first for the strawhat.
Whole Cake island is the proof xD.
In any case X-Drake first L yep but not because he lost a definitive 1 vs 1 fight...but simple because he failed to capture the strawhat if that was his intention.

P1 did not overpower Sanji, he launched an attack and Sanji put his leg to block, he did not launch his own attack.
Overpower someone = when 2 characters clash between each other with AN ATTACK and one of them surpass the other attack.
Example: King Kong Gun vs God Thread.
Regardless Sanji was still trying to stop P1's attack instead of receiving it and p1 managed to easily break through his guard and send him flying. If Sanji was so superior to p1 that he could oneshot him like you're proposing then Sanji's block would've been enough to Halt P1's attack. Aside from that Sanji Landed more than one Kick on P1, so it's not a one-shot regardless

- P1 appeared 50 chapters after Sanji said he'll beat him
- Sanji didnt have a care in the world after his fight with P1, even though P1 wanted to destroy the village
- Drake is pissed with Sanji
- And P1 hasnt made a move in 2 weeks in the actual cannon plot

Its pretty obvious what happened.

And latest chapter Sanji is confident that Usopp and Nami can handle him ( with of course Ulti). Like even if Sanji was superior to him....he is legit unphased by P1 chasing Nami ( love of his life) and Usopp who are legit fodders. If he thinks fodders can handle P1, then Sanji also believes P1 is a fodder to him.

So even if we dont have the panel of Sanji defeating....we have a lot of evidence to back it up. And of course we see that Sanji views him as a fodder.

Safe to say Sanji lol diffs P1 if he actually wants.
- so no panel of sanji defeating P1 good thing . :shame:
- nah he is confident of them bringing them away he said protect nami he never mentioned anything about defeating them .:yurazclear:
- he was confident against Vergo who held back but he got his leg bone cracked :risicheck:
ulti tanked yamato named attack / P1 tanked gear 3 so i'm waiting for an attack of such a caliber from them and :

- Sanji with RS couldn't damage P1 and you want Ussoup to defeat him unless you think DJ sanji <<< Ussoup and also :
Sanji didn't use DJ / basic CoA = P1 didn't use named attacks / hardening / weapon .:risitavirus:
- he got tailed by Drake 's slowest and skill-less form and i don't know if you noticed it or not but Sanji didn't use hardening ( no hardening on panel postts so far ) and anime showed it even the stance for 720 pound canon got changed and Zoro came from behind sanji to help Hyori but magically he appeared beside Sanji and pushed him to the side to help her in the anime :saden:

Last edited: