Clash of Clans

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aye, them upgrades suck. What's your favorite troop? Mine's Electro Dragon. I request them every time. Perfect for defense and offense.
Same, the Electro Dragon Lol. Such a fun troop.

In War though I don’t use E-Drags. I don’t think they are viable for 3 stars. In War I prefer Witches, Yetis, and Pekka’s. I think they are the most optimal from my own personal experience lol. I think all of my Th12-13 clan mates would agree too.

D

Dragomir

Same, the Electro Dragon Lol. Such a fun troop.

In War though I don’t use E-Drags. I don’t think they are viable for 3 stars. In War I prefer Witches, Yetis, and Pekka’s. I think they are the most optimal from my own personal experience lol. I think all of my Th12-13 clan mates would agree too.
I love to use Witches. 3 Golems, Witches, and a sprinkle of Wizards in there is great. Jump and heal as the spells.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
maxed out = you've everything and maxed them out

top tier = being one of the top players within the league and clan wars
Being top tier in war 4 years ago just meant having maxed troops and defenses and utilizing them properly. There were no boosts back then (or at least no level boosts to boost non-max troops).

Being top tier in trophy’s 4 years ago required a retarded amount of time commitment lol, but being top tier in war was totally doable f2p.