Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Good grief, this campaign is on fire thanks to all the focus taken off the Ri Shin army. Gen U chading his way in with that blow. Of course, some GHM lackeys are going to get devoured by Chu's amazing 4 during the initial collision. Too bad i can't understand what Mouki and Jukoou are blabbing about.

Full Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Wei Side:
Ryuuhan is pushing through Genu's army but as they push in Hakurei supports Genu's army with arrows. As Ryuuhan's army is taking hits from the arrows Junei takes that chance to push in with his army. Gouhoumei orders Bakai's army to push in too.

Chu Side:
The Chu HQ gets reports saying the Wei army is pushing in and Jukoou says it's interesting because Wei isn't giving off any hints of which attack pattern they intend to use and they most likely won't figure it out until the very last minute. When asked what they should do Jukoou says don't worry and leave it to Genu. Genu tells the first wall to step back and stop them at the second wall.

Qin Side:
The Qin notices that the Wei are already past the first line of defense while Qin is still at the first. They wonder if Gouhoumei was this strong all along and at this rate Qin will be too slow.

Wei Side:
Wei's HQ gets reports of them pushing in past the first line and the Qin still not getting thru. The Wei soldiers start looking down on Qin and says GHM is on the same level as Riboku in terms of strategic genius and the Qin should've brought Shouheikun instead of Mouki to match brains. GHM says they can't dismiss them just because of that. Even if their tactics are lacking they have enough individual strength to cover for it. Moubu and Tou starts punching thru and leading their armies past the first line as well. GHM is impressed with Tou for living up to his expectations as a general who knows his stuff and Moubu for being dangerous enough to turn the tides with just his strength despite that having nothing but that. He tells his soldiers to watch them closely because after 3 years they're the first ones they should take out. GHM wonders what the Chu will do since if it's left like this the pincer attack will succeed.

Chu Side:
Jukoou gets reports from both sides saying Moubu's charge can't be stopped and that Genu's army is being pushed back. Jukoou says to send 1000 to Genu from HQ, a special force to Tou and no need to pay attention to Manu's side with Moubu. Jukoou says there's no need to bring out his special strategies for this.

Wei Side:
GHM notices that the Chu HQ hasn't made any big moves so it probably means they believe they can still hold the push. The Manu's and Genu's elites push up on both sides to completely stop the advance of their respective enemies. Everyone is shocked to see the level of strength they have and Jukoou says the four of them are each from a destroyed country. Despite that they still had tens of thousands of soldiers and the reason why they're still alive is because even if their countries disappeared they kept fighting and didn't lose the battle so Chu simply accepted their survival. They are Chu soldiers who aren't really Chu soldiers. Every single one of them who has continued to fight with the Chu are monsters. Genu pushes in and takes the head of Bakai while Jukoou says "these are the types of ppl you are fighting right now."

Break next week!

Lol, Houmei already being compared to Riboku. I guess he wasn’t kidding when he would surpass Rei Ou three years ago. Straight up disrespecting my boi Mouki though. This’ll be a great learning experience for him to duke it out with minds like Houmei and Juuko Ou Lol.
I can't believe Mouki is Moubu's top strategist. What the fuck is Moubu thinking :kriwhat:. I know the kid is talented and stuff but the first Great General of Qin's new era should have some top vassals serving him. At this rate it feels like his army is the weakest of all the armies of the GGs of Qin.

I’m loving these four more than Gyou’un and Chougaryuu in terms of introduction so far. I hope these guys don’t just become the main antagonists for the arc then all die.
That's exactly their fate. Chu would probably execute them if they lost that stronghold given they are not even proper Chu citizens. If Ousen was around he would probably recruit some of them. I would love to see Moubu recruit some of them to be honest. His retinue sucks.

Didn't expect one of the GHM commanders to fall that fast,heck we didn't even see what he can do(reminds me of Riboku vs Makou situation).I have feeling in the end only Junei and Ranbihaku(he might even die since he is like a discount Gaimou)will survive on GHM side.

Really loving these Chu new generals,I didn't expect from Hara to give us such good villains that aren't important in the grand scheme of things.