Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man this 2 week illness break got shit heated here the past couple of pages :usoprice:

@Jew D. Boy goes to visit Oda in the hospital
Nah, this is just what I wanna do to any keyboard warrior who’s quoted me on his behalf the last 24 hours. I obviously want the guy who’s writing my favorite story to be healthy, but I could give a shit about most of the people here, yourself excluded :cheers:

I really fail to see how Wano hasn't been delivering when so much stuff already happened and the climax along with most fights is yet to come.
Someone got it. Its mainly patience. But its also payoff for fights. Its an 84 chapter arc (so far) with no major fights having truly begun. Dressrosa started its fights around 55 chapters in and it had a tournament arc that did help some of that "patience".

That said, I've always told people to just enjoy whats happening on the screen because 60+ character perspectives. We are in this for at least another year, likely more.

This has been an issue on reddit, Twitter etc. for a while now.

If you don't worship Oda with your pants down & cock out, the Goda-truthers will come after you.

If you even dare to (rightfully) criticize some of his writing, I'm actually convinced some of those fanatics would really think about kiling you, if they had the chance to.
Thats basically the (herd) mentality of those 2 websites :suresure:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I obviously want the guy who’s writing my favorite story to be healthy
I completely understand your perspective on the sudden announcement. Following long running series has its frustrations. It's a really unhealthy way of life for the author, and always results in enjoyment diminishing returns for long time readers. Hang in there fam....just like Frank is hanging in your avy :usoprice: (I'd like to know the backstory of why Devito is being hung by a sexy Japanese schoolgirl but I'm lowkey scared to ask!)
but I could give a shit about most of the people here, yourself excluded :cheers:
Love you bro :cheers: