One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely that Orochi thinks his plan works, but it got diverted by Law. There is a reason why Law was shown at the end of act2. Some huge shenanigan will come from him

There is also still Denjiri that has yet to make an appearance and with how much Oda is holding on to him, pretty certain his appearance will end up being a big twist in the entire thing
Denjiro is Kyoshiro though.

On another note: That whole "fire festival raid" will be the biggest failure for our protagonists in the history of the series.
Not only is it basically already guaranteed to fail in the end (act 3 will be like Infinity War and act 4 will be Endgame), now even their whole preparation for it is already in shambles.
Rogers base

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Likely that Orochi thinks his plan works, but it got diverted by Law. There is a reason why Law was shown at the end of act2. Some huge shenanigan will come from him

There is also still Denjiri that has yet to make an appearance and with how much Oda is holding on to him, pretty certain his appearance will end up being a big twist in the entire thing
Are you capturing here my theory about law tricked orochi? :pepeanger:
Post automatically merged:

Denjiro is Kyoshiro though.
Nope, Denjiro is Koushirou.

To balance out what do we have apart from marines

1. Straw hat crew (including jinbei if katakuri brings him to wano & heart pirates
2. Nine scabbard vs kaido veterans
3. Minks vs gifters
4. Whitebeard remnants (at least 1 yc level opponent)
5.wild card (katakuri & Co. I. E a faction of big mom pirates)
6. Kid pirates, Hawkins & x drake
Marco seemed like he was staying put in that village/island. That would be weird for Kata to bring Jimbei along. Why would Kata all of the sudden go against his own mother. Heck I would love if Kata would side with Luffy.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Marco seemed like he was staying put in that village/island. That would be weird for Kata to bring Jimbei along. Why would Kata all of the sudden go against his own mother. Heck I would love if Kata would side with Luffy.
I've had that theory Long ago.
If you take a closer look at WCI, it seemes pretty nice so far, you have a lot of Food, you havea peacefull own world, you have regulary parties.... The only Problem, unpeacefulpart is Big mum. For the whole Country, if theire would be a force more or less equal to BM to Keep that area safe, it could be kind of a paradise.
Also, Big mum is a burden for her whole Family, she is always threatening to them and can kill them just because she gets hungry. And i guess, when Big Mum for example would go for Brulee, Katakuri would try to safe his sister and in worst case, go against his mother.
He also could come to the conclusion to take his Family, Brothers and sisters, and even the citizens, out of the burden of his mother, when he can build a force strong enough to Keep them safe. And building an Alliance with Luffy, which gets already called Yonkou and which is still growing fast (Katakuri saw and mentioned exactly that he is growing extremely fast) could be exactly that force. If he is able to get into an alliance with luffy, from who he knows he is trustworthy in These matters (just Needs to take a look at Sanji), he has a force to stand against his mother and to Keep WCI safe, even without her.
And to declare this peace, to build this alliance, he could bring along Jimbei, as gesture.

I've had that theory Long ago.
If you take a closer look at WCI, it seemes pretty nice so far, you have a lot of Food, you havea peacefull own world, you have regulary parties.... The only Problem, unpeacefulpart is Big mum. For the whole Country, if theire would be a force more or less equal to BM to Keep that area safe, it could be kind of a paradise.
Also, Big mum is a burden for her whole Family, she is always threatening to them and can kill them just because she gets hungry. And i guess, when Big Mum for example would go for Brulee, Katakuri would try to safe his sister and in worst case, go against his mother.
He also could come to the conclusion to take his Family, Brothers and sisters, and even the citizens, out of the burden of his mother, when he can build a force strong enough to Keep them safe. And building an Alliance with Luffy, which gets already called Yonkou and which is still growing fast (Katakuri saw and mentioned exactly that he is growing extremely fast) could be exactly that force. If he is able to get into an alliance with luffy, from who he knows he is trustworthy in These matters (just Needs to take a look at Sanji), he has a force to stand against his mother and to Keep WCI safe, even without her.
And to declare this peace, to build this alliance, he could bring along Jimbei, as gesture.
It's not certain yet that Katakuri will come to Wano and I strongly doubt that he would openly turn on his mother with the very great majority of his siblings and other crewmates being still loyal to her.

On another note: That whole "fire festival raid" will be the biggest failure for our protagonists in the history of the series.
Not only is it basically already guaranteed to fail in the end (act 3 will be like Infinity War and act 4 will be Endgame), now even their whole preparation for it is already in shambles.
Yeah the raid will became to the biggest failure ever for the alliance.
Of course law did something, Oda show his face in the last panel where Orochi plan something, for some reason.
With the plan they gonna trick the traitor and start the raid, but the most point where the whole plan will gonna fail is Big mom and her crew. Probably even Law didn´t get the news with Big mom, he gonna run into two yonkous. And even if, what they gonna do against two Yonkous when even Akainu and the Navy fear the power of Kaido and Bigmom? Without the Navy(in current states they can´t send anyone because of the war against the Shichibukai) they gonna hard beaten by them.

If he is parallel to wb then he must protect his family from that old hag.

Marco is still restrained by the fear than Weevil and Ms Bakkin will eventually arrive to Sphinx Island and that the feeling that he has to protect it from them. Even with Weevil not being a warlord anymore it's still unlikely that he will be willing to leave the island vulnerable to them and come to Wano soon enough to take part in the raid during the Fire Festival.

Yeah the raid will became to the biggest failure ever for the alliance.
Of course law did something, Oda show his face in the last panel where Orochi plan something, for some reason.
With the plan they gonna trick the traitor and start the raid, but the most point where the whole plan will gonna fail is Big mom and her crew. Probably even Law didn´t get the news with Big mom, he gonna run into two yonkous. And even if, what they gonna do against two Yonkous when even Akainu and the Navy fear the power of Kaido and Bigmom? Without the Navy(in current states they can´t send anyone because of the war against the Shichibukai) they gonna hard beaten by them.
It still baffles me than no one who was in Udon (Luffy, Kiku, aa and Chopper) didn't tell shit about Big Mom being there. Heck even if they think she's still in her O-Lin state it's still massive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.