Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced post :wellwell:

Hello everyone!
Searching a thing i found this i didn't notice last night.
Care to elaborate?
sup ningens <snip>
whose scum amongst you please just raise ur hands and I promise you this will be nice and easy game
ofcourse im gna change my vote, when I find one.
Why are you so sure that you will change your vote, except you have TMI i am villager?
Goddamn , why do guys have girls avy.
Because the girls have cool guys avis ;-)
because he raised his hand when i asked scum to do so
I didn't raise hand this is a lie, proof is above

Vote lynch: Real Go D. Usopp

Emil

Certified Memelord
Searching a thing i found this i didn't notice last night.
Care to elaborate?

Why are you so sure that you will change your vote, except you have TMI i am villager?

Because the girls have cool guys avis ;-)

I didn't raise hand this is a lie, proof is above

Vote lynch: Real Go D. Usopp
u certainly did to put that cig on ur mouth

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yea but @Ratchet you still have to at least atempt to scum hunt a bit with us y'know

if ur a survivor thats not gna scum hunt, dont expect town to carry u btw

if we r reaching a dead end, ur lynch might be looking apparent that day, so u have to come forward and help town if you wanna survive with town xddd
Well yeaah, but it's two-fold. Town have no reason to place faith in my scum hunting, because they know I'm not town, and if my scum hunting becomes problematic for scum, they can kill me without much consequence, as I'm unlikely to receive protection from the Town.

I'm fully aware that if the town have no other avenues that my lynch becomes likely. I claimed this early knowing that risk, in the hopes that it spurs some measure of goodwill towards me from the Town. Like I said, I'll be around, and I'll give thoughts here and there, but don't expect me to take a proactive approach to hunting scum.

This game starting now came at a very bad time for me. Got a few deadlines unfortunately.

Anybody have cliff notes? How many Informer fodder are in the game?

M

MUUGEN

btw @MUUGEN in case u missed it.

The legendary scum hunter @Flower , our only confirmed cop, was confused by how someone can be very aggressive on the first day so she issues a short notice day-time investigation on you. The results she received today from her role pm said "guilty".

Do you have any last words or anything you would like to claim to defend yourself before we inevitably have send you to the gallows tonight???

[Vote Lynch MUUGEN]

It sux to lose you this early but we have to kill scum
OMGUS

im willing to lynch by how bad of troll and player you are. Like I stated in my first post you’re detrimental to town regardless of which side you’re on.
Nothing conditional about my Survivor. I need to be alive at the end of the game to win. That's absolute, and not changing. I simply have something extra to do. It's not anti-town in the slightest, though I understand being suitably wary. I'm not going to claim more without a consensus though, because I feel my role claim will put me in a worse position overall in my quest to achieve my wincon
So you have two peerage wincons you’re not just solely a survivor which is the issue here, and as stated I’ve seen you get away and pull off one too many gambits. Along with your willingness to side with scum over town is not something one easily forgets.

if you’re afraid to full claim I cant Understand why you’d openly half claim when you knew a push would come your way but not be willing to share any further information is sus on your part Ratchet.
What mo case . You seem to have all good conclusion attitude about player.

Also whats with jayjay thing on post 1 it seems like you were intent with God ussop from get go because he is new player here.

Sorry to say its text book scum play from you. Hell If thats how you play mafia then i will never know.
Idc if he’s a new player here I’m a new player here....

you just keep spouting I’m scum but don’t give an argumentative pieces to back it you can say I’m scum all you won’t but have zero evidence to back you other than I’m an aggressive player.

not sure how aggressive equates to scum or asking to be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.