Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Dragomir.

Willing to go for me and subtly pushing Muugen. Muugen gives me Town vibes and his wagon displays barely any resistance. So I think he's Town and Drago should know better.

Bruh, gut feeling overalll

Fallen: Was willing to push Muugen for a vote and a lynch 1 hour into the game, reasons unknown, we kept asking him and he says to trust him and that he needs to be gone.
Michelle: She's just been here and there so far, somehwat coasting. Also had a weird dynamic with fallen.

Muugen: Anti fluffer and scum hunter extraordinaire(apparently) but i disagree with his thoughts of wasing a full cycle trying to get rid of neutrals and having a TP on him, dont know what to hink overall.

Nat: Has town vibes but here unwillingness for a mislynch and going for neutrals instead(thus agreeing with muugen) and giving scum one more free day and free reign at night doesnt sit well with me, thus neutral.

Flower: dont need to explain, already did.

Usopp: Already did.
Post automatically merged:

Unvote

Got my post quota :catsweat:. See you all tomorrow
Go for drago if youre gonna go(hey it rhymes!)

@Dragomir why did you wanna vote flower btw

Flower most likely, but I want her to answer my question first.
What was your question for her?

Bruh, gut feeling overalll

Fallen: Was willing to push Muugen for a vote and a lynch 1 hour into the game, reasons unknown, we kept asking him and he says to trust him and that he needs to be gone.
Michelle: She's just been here and there so far, somehwat coasting. Also had a weird dynamic with fallen.

Muugen: Anti fluffer and scum hunter extraordinaire(apparently) but i disagree with his thoughts of wasing a full cycle trying to get rid of neutrals and having a TP on him, dont know what to hink overall.

Nat: Has town vibes but here unwillingness for a mislynch and going for neutrals instead(thus agreeing with muugen) and giving scum one more free day and free reign at night doesnt sit well with me, thus neutral.

Flower: dont need to explain, already did.

Usopp: Already did.

Go for drago if youre gonna go(hey it rhymes!)

@Dragomir why did you wanna vote flower btw

What was your question for her?
Vote lynch Dragomir

FinalBeta sends his regards

Status
Not open for further replies.