Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yeah i went and digged it up. He solid town read on michelle seems to be from a previous game played with her

This is her answer.
I saw that. I still don't trust it. You can lean town which is cool but a solid town read is pretty much placing Mich in her town core and that's way too much for the start of the game like that. Mich had only like 3 posts when she made that read.

Furthermore, that game was months ago. How can you pick up such a strong meta read from a game months back? It sounds more and more like tmi.

I saw that. I still don't trust it. You can lean town which is cool but a solid town read is pretty much placing Mich in her town core and that's way too much for the start of the game like that. Mich had only like 3 posts when she made that read.

Furthermore, that game was months ago. How can you pick up such a strong meta read from a game months back? It sounds more and more like tmi.
Flower full claimed though, and since this is an open claim game there was no CC. I was fishing for scum with the flower vote, you have 2 votes on you rn because of that. Im not sure what to think about you anymore since you had good reasoning on her vote.

I have fallen and michelle as scum suspects too but i do wanna hear from them, What do you think about vecolaptor btw?

@Fallen Prince @Michelle can you guys give us some reads, you still want Muugen out fallen?

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir how likely is it for an indie to really be lynch immune?

And forget Flower, who else do you wanna lynch?
That would depend on the game and the indie itself. In a basic role madness game with average roles then hell no. Super role madness, it becomes likely. This game seems to be more in the middle so the chances are moderate. Now, we gotta look at the indie itself. Ulti...lynch immune? Why? She has a hard head but that's for offense not defense. If TAC claimed Big Mom then it'd be believable.

I have my doubts about TAC's claim and even if it's true, I don't really like the idea of just letting him go.
Post automatically merged:

Flower full claimed though, and since this is an open claim game there was no CC. I was fishing for scum with the flower vote, you have 2 votes on you rn because of that. Im not sure what to think about you anymore since you had good reasoning on her vote.

I have fallen and michelle as scum suspects too but i do wanna hear from them, What do you think about vecolaptor btw?

@Fallen Prince @Michelle can you guys give us some reads, you still want Muugen out fallen?
She did? Why?

I have two votes because you fished for scum by voting Flower? I don't see how I'm correlated with that.

Haven't read much into Veco yet. I'll check him out later. Cleaning the house rn.

That would depend on the game and the indie itself. In a basic role madness game with average roles then hell no. Super role madness, it becomes likely. This game seems to be more in the middle so the chances are moderate. Now, we gotta look at the indie itself. Ulti...lynch immune? Why? She has a hard head but that's for offense not defense. If TAC claimed Big Mom then it'd be believable.

I have my doubts about TAC's claim and even if it's true, I don't really like the idea of just letting him go.
TaC, earlier i said if push comes to shove we have him vigged and or lynched, but his coming out early and displaying willingness to help town is fine by me, i dealt with a lot of lynchers who are pro town in their play, since their only win con is to get one target.

About flower, she full claimed and there was no CC.

Vote TAC then. We can go ahead and try to lynch him.

D

Dragomir

And forget Flower, who else do you wanna lynch?
I think I'ma have to join you on that Ratchet vote. Perospero as survivor is very odd. Whatever his second wincon might be, it's gonna be anti-town, not anti-scum as I originally thought. Perospero came to Wano to hunt down the Strawhats. Highly doubt that what he's got is town-friendly.

@Ratchet full claim for us, please.

Not yet. Lemme figure out Ratchet first. How much time do we have left?

As much as your vote for ratchet was understandable, even though i disagreed with it, your push on TAC makes no sense, you want us to gamble to see if he is lynch immune or not and waste a lynch even more?

I think I'ma have to join you on that Ratchet vote. Perospero as survivor is very odd. Whatever his second wincon might be, it's gonna be anti-town, not anti-scum as I originally thought. Perospero came to Wano to hunt down the Strawhats. Highly doubt that what he's got is town-friendly.

@Ratchet full claim for us, please.

Not yet. Lemme figure out Ratchet first. How much time do we have left?
This DP a scum goes, we have enough bodies to spare and enough suspects, neutrals are for later.Neutrals are less likely to be killing and or harming town at night, especially not a survivor claim whom by nature is harmless.

As much as your vote for ratchet was understandable, even though i disagreed with it, your push on TAC makes no sense, you want us to gamble to see if he is lynch immune or not and waste a lynch even more?
What difference does it make? Failed lynch is still better than a mislynch.

And it seems less and less believable an indie would be that powerful in just Role Madness.

It’s odd how much you’re defending TAC, do you realise he’s not town?

What difference does it make? Failed lynch is still better than a mislynch.

And it seems less and less believable an indie would be that powerful in just Role Madness.

It’s odd how much you’re defending TAC, do you realise he’s not town?
Im not defending TAC, im defending not getting scum. Yeah mislynches are bad but its the nature of the beast, im starting to think avoiding a mislynch is a part of your role or something, sometimes townies dies. Im willing to gamble that, that's all.

TaC being neutral lyncher means he probably wont be killing people at night. So what's the point in wasting a lynch on him exactly?

Im not defending TAC, im defending not getting scum. Yeah mislynches are bad but its the nature of the beast, im starting to think avoiding a mislynch is a part of your role or something, sometimes townies dies. Im willing to gamble that, that's all.

TaC being neutral lyncher means he probably wont be killing people at night. So what's the point in wasting a lynch on him exactly?
You... You believe TAC’s words that he can’t kill? Lol.

You... You believe TAC’s words that he can’t kill? Lol.
''Probably'' wont be killing people at night. Dont put words into my mouth, im saying the later hypothesis is stronger than the former, why would he just randomly come out and full claim? He didnt even have any sus on him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.