Status
Not open for further replies.
''Probably'' wont be killing people at night. Dont put words into my mouth, im saying the later hypothesis is stronger than the former, why would he just randomly come out and full claim? He didnt even have any sus on him at all.
Still, what’s the con of trying to lynch him? There is none.

Still, what’s the con of trying to lynch him? There is none.
The con is potentially wasting a lynch on him instead of trying for maybe getting a scum. That's my stance.
Werent you saying you liked having him around, why the change of mind? Something happen that made you wanna push him :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Not wasted, we had lots of things happening. BUT I’d still rather lynch Ratchet or Fallen or Michelle than your trash ass
Im down for Fallen or Michelle if they dont answer, still leaning on drago a liittle bit.

@Dragomir i asked you about vecoloraptor, what do you think about his interraction? How bout you Nat.

doesnt over the top anti-scum behaviour indicate the exact opposite? an experienced player -as muugen said they are- should know scums lurk in the beginning so if they were scum wouldnt they be aggresive and make their presence known to blur the air?
Not always
Fallen: scummy
Michelle: Summy

Muugen: Neutral on
Nat: neutral on

Flower: Town
Usopp: Town( he was willing to full claim but drago shut him down)
i am 'summy', why?
Bruh, gut feeling overalll

Fallen: Was willing to push Muugen for a vote and a lynch 1 hour into the game, reasons unknown, we kept asking him and he says to trust him and that he needs to be gone.
Michelle: She's just been here and there so far, somehwat coasting. Also had a weird dynamic with fallen.

Muugen: Anti fluffer and scum hunter extraordinaire(apparently) but i disagree with his thoughts of wasing a full cycle trying to get rid of neutrals and having a TP on him, dont know what to hink overall.

Nat: Has town vibes but here unwillingness for a mislynch and going for neutrals instead(thus agreeing with muugen) and giving scum one more free day and free reign at night doesnt sit well with me, thus neutral.

Flower: dont need to explain, already did.

Usopp: Already did.

Go for drago if youre gonna go(hey it rhymes!)

@Dragomir why did you wanna vote flower btw

What was your question for her?
I see here your reason, why was the dynamic weird?
I was posting, the coasting accusation is a lie.

5 posts in are not going to give such a strong meta read.
Given the claim i am ok with the read.
I was doubting her "solid town read" on Michelle actually being genuine. I was thinking TMI but before being set on it, I wanted to ask her why.
you know my meta too, so you should judge objective this.
Would gladly lynch Fallen and Michelle too. They’re acting fake
What gives you the fake thingy? probably my Fos on you..
I saw that. I still don't trust i. You can lean town which is cool but a solid town read is pretty much placing Mich in her town core and that's way too much for the start of the game like that. Mich had only like 3 posts when she made that read.

Furthermore, that game was months ago. How can you pick up such a strong meta read from a game months back? It sounds more and more like tmi.
I would not check the tmi idea today, we shouldn't lynch someone who claimed
This DP a scum goes, we have enough bodies to spare and enough suspects, neutrals are for later.Neutrals are less likely to be killing and or harming town at night, especially not a survivor claim whom by nature is harmless
Town have never bodies to spare, idk where did you learn such thing

Not wasted, we had lots of things happening. BUT I’d still rather lynch Ratchet or Fallen or Michelle than your trash ass
Why Fallen?

D

Dragomir

This DP a scum goes, we have enough bodies to spare and enough suspects, neutrals are for later.Neutrals are less likely to be killing and or harming town at night, especially not a survivor claim whom by nature is harmless.
You're taking these claims at face value too much mate. I don't care if they're neutral claims. I'm not gonna save them for later when I have some strong doubts against them.

you know my meta too, so you should judge objective this.
No, I don't. I've played with you before but I never bothered to pick up on your meta.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're taking these claims at face value too much mate. I don't care if they're neutral claims. I'm not gonna save them for later when I have some strong doubts against them.

No, I don't. I've played with you before but I never bothered to pick up on your meta.
Are you saying there’s an imposter among us?

The con is potentially wasting a lynch on him instead of trying for maybe getting a scum. That's my stance.
Werent you saying you liked having him around, why the change of mind? Something happen that made you wanna push him :choppawhat:

Im down for Fallen or Michelle if they dont answer, still leaning on drago a liittle bit.

@Dragomir i asked you about vecoloraptor, what do you think about his interraction? How bout you Nat.
I didn’t change my mind, but I like seeing TAC sweat :doffytroll:

TAC claimed lynch immune on top on neutral lyncher and willingness to help town off the bat, no one asked him. No one was questioning him. Why would he do that exactly?
The same for ratchet. But to a lesser extent, that’s why o take them at face value as you claim, because they have no reason to do so.

I answered that question already.
Where? Must’ve missed it I guess

What gives you the fake thingy? probably my Fos on you..
From your first post on, interactions with Muugen and Fallen.

Your “FoS” on me came way after I said one of you two must be scum, so try harder :sadgrin:

And I don’t care about FoS anyway. If you don’t know who I am, then alas

Town have never bodies to spare, idk where did you learn such thing

Why Fallen?
Town does have bodies to spare, we outnumber scum by a good marging and sometimes trying to a lynch, even a mislynch is better than nothing. The other options we have is the (apparently) lynch immune TAC and the survivor claim ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.