Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

TAC claimed lynch immune on top on neutral lyncher and willingness to help town off the bat, no one asked him. No one was questioning him. Why would he do that exactly?
The same for ratchet. But to a lesser extent, that’s why o take them at face value as you claim, because they have no reason to do so.
Post automatically merged:

Where? Must’ve missed it I guess
The reason is to fool town. TAC is fully aware of the flavor here and could be using it to his advantage to get away with being open scum. Wolves aren't always going to fake claim a town role.

However, the same doesn't apply to Ratchet since iirc, he said that he doesn't know flavor. But it's because he claims to be Perospero and has a second wincon. Whatever that wincon might be, do you know not agree that it would be pro-mafia? I have zero incentive to let him go when there's reason to believe that he is a pro-mafia indie.

You say that you want to let them go and lynch others right? Who are those others?

She did? Why?

I have two votes because you fished for scum by voting Flower? I don't see how I'm correlated with that.

Haven't read much into Veco yet. I'll check him out later. Cleaning the house rn.

D

Dragomir

That’s my point, scum over random probable neutrals. Scum will kill town at night, Possible neutrals probably wont
Scum is going to kill us at night anyway. Faction kills exist. You know there. So this logic is broke.

But anyway, who do you want to lynch? You're suggesting to lynch others but who specifically?

The reason is to fool town. TAC is fully aware of the flavor here and could be using it to his advantage to get away with being open scum. Wolves aren't always going to fake claim a town role.

However, the same doesn't apply to Ratchet since iirc, he said that he doesn't know flavor. But it's because he claims to be Perospero and has a second wincon. Whatever that wincon might be, do you know not agree that it would be pro-mafia? I have zero incentive to let him go when there's reason to believe that he is a pro-mafia indie.

You say that you want to let them go and lynch others right? Who are those others?
Fallen and michelle. Leaning on fallen.
Ratchet said he isn’t harmful to town, his win on may be to find BM or something like that.
His words contradict his character. But seriously though, do you think a survivor would have killing tools? If all he can do is push for votes why go for him today?

Yes TAC May be going for the long con but I seriously doubt that coming from him.

Also the votes on you correlate because you were willing to vote flower off and then actually did later, though as I said you have good reasoning on why you did. Still doesn’t fully clear you but I’m willing to go for other targets for now.

we should look at other targetsbtw namely veco and steven.
Post automatically merged:

But if i am in your poe you already have a mislynch prepared, so i don't think mislynch is better than lynching any of neutral claims
No one is voting you yet, why the panicky act?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Real Go D. Usopp > Michelle > MUUGEN
Michelle > Ali > Real Go D. Usopp
Fallen Prince > MUUGEN
Natalija > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Natalija
Fujishiro > Flower
MUUGEN > Ratchet
vecolaptor > MUUGEN