Status
Not open for further replies.
i acted like last game in a lot of games in which i was town that’s where the “i’m town” came from my play style hasn’t changed just because i was scum last game doesn’t mean i’m scum now
You sure it's not because you're afraid of lie detects?

D

Dragomir

What false info? That you started the wagon on an easy lynch push to save yourself?
Flower, how the hell do you keep with bullshit like this? How the fuck am I saving myself not even 1 hour into the day phase? I only have one vote. I have nothing to worry about. This logic is bullocks.

i acted like last game in a lot of games in which i was town that’s where the “i’m town” came from my play style hasn’t changed just because i was scum last game doesn’t mean i’m scum now
As town you tend to try to help in a clumsy way, youre not doing that this game i feel.What did you do yesterday?
@Zoro D Goat i asked you this same thing, can you answer bro?
Post automatically merged:

Flower, how the hell do you keep with bullshit like this? How the fuck am I saving myself not even 1 hour into the day phase? I only have one vote. I have nothing to worry about. This logic is bullocks.
She's talking about yesterday to be honest.

M

MUUGEN

I still say we Lynch Ratchet, has gone AFK only has claimed and not contributed to the game one bit.

Fallen is just bad at this game which sucked he plays hella scummy.

You honestly think scums wouldn't try pushing Drago if he is Town and then rando go for Fallen instead of him? When Drago would be a better lynch since he is a good player?

Status
Not open for further replies.