Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ok leave it to me

M

MUUGEN

noo not that

guys prince had 4 ppl voting on him, yet it showed 6 on the result

so 1+1+2.5+1.5 = 6

muugen = 1 ?
TAC = 2.5
michele and drago, one of them have 1 and the other 1.5

one of them is anti town, period.

TAC's 2.5 works vs anybody i'm assuming? but the 1.5 michele/drago has is probably only vs town. kinda the reverse of fuji's 0.5x vs town.

or mayeb TAC's 2.5 is a super role for scum, like maybe kaido/orochi and he has insane influence and order giving him 2.5x vote
Iโ€™ve been waiting Ulti having both vig and Lynch immunity is unbelievable one or the other is believable.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He claims heโ€™s both Lynch and vig immune should just be a one shot.
Both? Kinda seems to OP for a role like Ulti tbh, even if it's a one shot.

I am going to grab some lunch. Will be back before the EOD.

Getting rid of TAC is always fine by me, but I feel that a Fuji lynch can give us some info. Who he interacted with, how, who he steered away from, who tried to save him, like now, and who tried to push him. He isn't playing with his town meta thus far too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
well thats kinda pretty strong that 2 ppl tac + drago have 4 vote power lmao

we kill drago here, hes lying about 1.5
Post automatically merged:

Let's say if Fuji flips scum, then his buddies likely aren't talking here rn. Because else there'd be a derail attempt.
really doubt fuji flipping scum lol

we have like 75% of the players not voting

this is actually lame af, cant even do proper vote tracking

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I donโ€™t care if Drago gets lynched or not but Iโ€™m positive Fuji is scum.

Muugen explained it perfectlyโ€”heโ€™s willing to trade townies, his strategies such as the RNG doesnโ€™t help town at all. His usual play is aggressive and annoying and so far he only did a half hearted push on Kiwi.

itโ€™s very off for Fuji.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
TAC needs to be investigated imho

Status
Not open for further replies.