Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah if no one can counterclaim Fuji then what??

I'd lynch Tobra then tbh. Seems scummy, is playing like that. At worst he's an unhelpful town.
NO I want to clear drago while lynching Tobi. That was the fucking plan until muugen decided to fuck it up.
My vote counts for half on townies so we were gonna have my vote and flowers on drago then 2 other votes on Tobi. If drago is town as he claims he won’t die and Tobi will but I’m fine with either dying tbh because they both act scummy.
Muugen was on dragos case all day yesterday but suddenly he doesn’t wanna “gamble” with me being town when they are both scum or scummy to beggin with.

Go and eat, not eating ain't healthy.

Anyway...

Fuji wanted to Town test Drago. This was questionable, but he explained his reasoning. Now he claimed Okiku which fits his behaviour from last DP.

Several people found Fuji scummy, though. Some also find you scummy. Some also suspect Tobi and Dragomir.
Who found me scummy?
I can’t believe I defended you

M

MUUGEN

You are a dumbass, there is no gamble here unless you don’t trust in town. I have others who can tell you i give town vibes. I even cleared your dumb ass and flower and went off on tobi/drago which you piggybacked on.
If you’re town I hope you lose and if you’re scum you need to die like right now.
you never cleared me, flower did....

no I didn’t trust in rng or you.

i piggybacked I called Drago out as scum since d1 and have had no read on Tripoli since he was inactifagging, why are making shit up now.

you’re rude.:bignews:
TAC isn’t mafia. I’m done playing.
Goodbye
Okie rage quitter. jesus calm down.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There's 50 minutes left. We need to act together or it goes to shit. If not Fuji, I would lynch Tobra as I said above.

I see a lot of people mentioning Drago too. What's the case on him? Haven't seen him be too active, which is his scum play. When town he's way more proactive and game solving.

There's 50 minutes left. We need to act together or it goes to shit. If not Fuji, I would lynch Tobra as I said above.

I see a lot of people mentioning Drago too. What's the case on him? Haven't seen him be too active, which is his scum play. When town he's way more proactive and game solving.
I saw town Drago low active so is not so AI.

I would not go against him, he played pretty towny when i was itt last time

Bye guys light is scum
you never cleared me, flower did....

no I didn’t trust in rng or you.

i piggybacked I called Drago out as scum since d1 and have had no read on Tripoli since he was inactifagging, why are making shit up now.

you’re rude.:bignews:

Okie rage quitter. jesus calm down.
so wait drago and Tobi are scum or scummy but you didn’t wanna trust my plan on lynching either or while clearing drago possibly? You think scum would agree to being put in a 50/50 situation?

calling people fags is more rude than anything I’ve said to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.