Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
TAC might actually be kaido, the way he went on about lynch and night kill immunity.

Additionally I don't see how ulti has the power to have 2 or more votes

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Probably. But I don't like planning in the thread since scums will know. We can make two target pools each, though, and each contains different players.
I agree. This way it will be unknown to them and we won't take the risk of investigating the same person again.

M

MUUGEN

While I wait for Mid to answer my question. What's up with the votes here.
Fuji should have 4,5 votes yet he has 3 here. That 1,5 might be TAC bullshitting.

Tobra should have 2 votes yet he has 0 here.
I can confirm with my new role there is a lot of vote manipulations for this game.

i think scum might have more numbers than originally guess due to the vote buffs given.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have a way of testing this theory
Did you try to kill TAC br0?? Just say yes or no.

I saw you said you were rolecrushed. It might mean that even before you tried to kill him it failed since someone rolecrushed you. If it did someone else tried to kill someone and failed and that's where my vote comes from. You need to answer to let us know what we need to do.

I can confirm with my new role there is a lot of vote manipulations for this game.

i think scum might have more numbers than originally guess due to the vote buffs given.
Aight. Possible.

What's your estimate now?
I'd say Kaido, Linlin, calamities, and maybe Orochi, that'd be 6 at least.

M

MUUGEN

Did you try to kill TAC br0?? Just say yes or no.

I saw you said you were rolecrushed. It might mean that even before you tried to kill him it failed since someone rolecrushed you. If it did someone else tried to kill someone and failed and that's where my vote comes from. You need to answer to let us know what we need to do.

Aight. Possible.

What's your estimate now?
I'd say Kaido, Linlin, calamities, and maybe Orochi, that'd be 6 at least.
6-8
3 indies

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Very possible. Though out of the indies at least 1 should be pro town.

OK. And you were rolecrushed. Do you know if you were rolecrushed because you tried to kill TAC?

Also @MUUGEN @Flower gonna need your help here. Can he get rolecrushed for trying to kill someone and would it show up as a failed kill? Or if he was rolecrushed prior to that would it still show up as a failed kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.