Status
Not open for further replies.
Very possible. Though out of the indies at least 1 should be pro town.

OK. And you were rolecrushed. Do you know if you were rolecrushed because you tried to kill TAC?

Also @MUUGEN @Flower gonna need your help here. Can he get rolecrushed for trying to kill someone and would it show up as a failed kill? Or if he was rolecrushed prior to that would it still show up as a failed kill?
As long as he tried killing, the kill attempt will show.

M

MUUGEN

Also @MUUGEN @Flower gonna need your help here. Can he get rolecrushed for trying to kill someone and would it show up as a failed kill? Or if he was rolecrushed prior to that would it still show up as a failed kill?
If his kill failed he was rolecrushed in the attempt to kill. Probably due to just a reg kill and not a super kill ability

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I actually don't know, either I got Rolecrushed because I tried to kill him, or because I tried to Investigate you
Not necessarily. I don't have such abilities. Someone could have rolecrushed you independently of that. Can you quote your posts and show who you said you might take care of? That would tell us who would have been worried by it.

@MUUGEN @Flower I think I understand a bit better now, thanks.

M

MUUGEN

Not necessarily. I don't have such abilities. Someone could have rolecrushed you independently of that. Can you quote your posts and show who you said you might take care of? That would tell us who would have been worried by it.

@MUUGEN @Flower I think I understand a bit better now, thanks.
My Votes are 0.5 for this day only
Midnighh did it specifically state you were Rolecrushed? Cause you have a .5 voting power today isn’t really a role crush?
Did playa even do anything or was he mod blocked @MUUGEN ?
Celestial Mod blocked on N1
Playa asked to be subbed N2

I saw you said you were rolecrushed. It might mean that even before you tried to kill him it failed since someone rolecrushed you. If it did someone else tried to kill someone and failed and that's where my vote comes from. You need to answer to let us know what we need to do.
Are you saying you're voting for me because you think I tried to kill someone? well Kiwi. Thats pretty hard to do when one can't kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.