Status
Not open for further replies.
"Snow is an insulator.
It is a poor conductor of heat due to its low density and the great amount of trapped air in between the snow crystals."
Sure but Kinemon being able to cut any type of explosion/fire was shown 300 chapters before he countered Kaido. Kiku comes from nowhere except a nickname. And dude must be able to produce a crazy quantity of snow to completely counter Kaido's lightning if it is anywhere near as big as boro breath

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Big Meme and Crydo won't defeat any relevant character this arc
FANBOYS
Do you really think anyone will do this here with Luffy after the wano? This may be his only defeat of his that we will see, possibly losing to Kaido Hybrid again, but that defeat will be the only one.After wano, he will not be defeated by anyone, you can take the horse out of the rain, no admiral will defeat Luffy.

That shit would get vaporized. In my entire life I have never heard of a correlation between snow and electricity let alone any counters. And now all of a sudden because Oda says it, it’s mainstream and perfectly logical.

This is why I eyeroll r/Onepiece
So what if gets vaporized? Do you actually know how a lightning rod works? No one puts a gun on your face to keep reading OP

F

Fallen Prince

That shit would get vaporized. In my entire life I have never heard of a correlation between snow and electricity let alone any counters. And now all of a sudden because Oda says it, it’s mainstream and perfectly logical.

This is why I eyeroll r/Onepiece
The place is homage to fanboys not for men . The place is a joke for laughter and treating a mangaka as god is on entire realm of stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.