Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it, and I'll say it again. People have been severely underestimating how Oda would portray the scabbards in their fight against Kaido.

No one in the verse should be able to mid diff that group, and honestly I'll be surprised if Kaido wins without foulplay.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido uses a water attack, Raizo claps back with a El Thor
It's possible.....
:kata:

Lord Tyquan (the man I pray to every night) told me that Raizou can tank King Kong Gung.
:queenmoji:

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again. People have been severely underestimating how Oda would portray the scabbards in their fight against Kaido.

No one in the verse should be able to mid diff that group, and honestly I'll be surprised if Kaido wins without foulplay.
At this point do we even need Luffy and the supernova if Kaido is getting ass fingered by the scabbards? A chapter a scabbard to get defeated at once by Laido doesn’t seem farfetched

Instead of making Kin some useless fool in PH and Dressrosa Oda should have had him beat a decent opponent.
How did Kinemon look like a useless fool in PH. He cut huge explosion, cut the door with Zoro and beat a dragon. All that happen in dressrosa was Doffy kicked him once and did no significant damage to him.

Could Doffy tank a slash from kinemon?

Probably not.....
Kinemon has trash lvl durability but first commander (if not higher) lvl attack potency
When was his durability tested? Doffy kicked him and he was fine afterwards.

How did Kinemon look like a useless fool in PH. He cut huge explosion, cut the door with Zoro and beat a dragon. All that happen in dressrosa was Doffy kicked him once and did no significant damage to him.

When was his durability tested? Doffy kicked him and he was fine afterwards.
Let me rephrase. Kinemon's durability is not trash, but it is definitely not in proportion to his attack potency. Better?

Oh man. I wonder why Kinemon was hiding when he could just down Doffy with his attacks

lmaooooo

Yeah it makes no sense. Kinemon should have at least thrown a slash.

Black Maria is literally a whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.