Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Threadbanned for what lmfao. For disagreeing with what you say and showing manga panels on why your opinion is invalid. Do what you want.
"Stop crying causw im pointing out the flaws in your reasoning"
"Stop adding your fanfic to the story to make nonsense points"
"stop adding your fanfics to the story

And so on. You need to learn different people have different point of views and different understandings of a story were not every detail is told. But you get pretty harassing and respectless towards other opinions here. This attitude is wrong. If you want to stick to that behaviour, is is maybe not the right place for you.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
"Stop crying causw im pointing out the flaws in your reasoning"
"Stop adding your fanfic to the story to make nonsense points"
"stop adding your fanfics to the story

And so on. You need to learn different people have different point of views and different understandings of a story were not every detail is told. But you get pretty harassing and respectless towards other opinions here. This attitude is wrong. If you want to stick to that behaviour, is is maybe not the right place for you.
allow him to make it right, please don't thread ban them.:beckmoji:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
if Yamato views himself as a he, we should accept that. I think Yamato´s character arc will end up later being that he fulfilled odens dream and starts viewing himself more feminin. Possibly completly changing.

But until that happened... hes a he
Didnt she correct luffy when he called her by a male pronoun ?

do you really need a strawhat to die? imo there has been no buildup to that (yet) and if Oda just kills a random strawhat next chapter that would just feel super artificial. If theres a leadup to a character death, thats what i would like
I was just answering to the question of who i think its important. I dont want any of the Strawhats to die,but i think Jinbe could die. Other characters that could die are Law,Hyogorou,Kinemon or Deinjiro. But maybe it will be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.