Michelle - Izo
Midnight Delight V2 - Inu/Neko
Light D Lamperouge V3 - Kid
Marimo - Nico Robin
Alibaba - X Drake
Post automatically merged:

Lmao I am the only one in town that had vig
This is so fucking stupid
Town had a redirect, an abductor, a busdriver and Denjiro with a one shot kill. Sadly the inactivity wasn't able to fullfill those roles. Also Perospero was able to redirect kills.

Brah, why was kiwi/krog, drago/al kept alive so long lmao. and fucking Tobi..
Also @Flower no wonder i couldnt read you fully as mafia but you still felt off to me, you were indie, never saw you play that so.
Oh well gg lmao.

Turns out Muugen targeting Michelle and Flower were both wrong yet he attacked me over killing Light

This was stupid, I blame @Rej for having 22 roles when all the wageslaves and students are busy and only NEETs like me can actually play
Muugen was wrong, a lot. But he played well with what he had.

It was not an enjoyable game overall, and i am sad to say this, i lost the desire to play when i saw so many insults itt, this is not a good game environment and i hope you can change this.
Also i am sorry i was very busy and i had so little activity, i hope my next game here to be better.
Next game for sure michelle, games here are really fun, i think people were just on edge(me included), glad you played this one and see you in the next one.

Because Muugen has anger issues just like his buddy Wad
Who's wad?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Turns out Muugen targeting Michelle and Flower were both wrong yet he attacked me over killing Light

This was stupid, I blame @Rej for having 22 roles when all the wageslaves and students are busy and only NEETs like me can actually play
haha fam, I can just blame myself back. I was optimistic with the number because the other games went well and this section had a blast the past weeks/months. but sadly I cought a bad timing to join the fun. My next setup will for sure match the forums activity better.

Status
Not open for further replies.