Break Week Timeskip Fails

G

Gorosei Informer

Let’s talk Oven fails.

Not only this hotheaded fool tries to sabotage the plan to make Big Mom’s new wedding cake because of his hate boner for Chiffon, but failed to kill Pound.

The latter is especially glaring when the apple juice lover has no business surviving a high temperature spear to the neck.
He also tried to stop Capone's massive battleship tank with his body lmao.
:seriously::milaugh:

Somehow Capone was able to snipe him from far away with a pistol of all things too! And he just took it head on literally!

He also just seems to be a "poor man's Akainu" too. A hot headed meathead flat personality character (whereas Akainu is MUCH stronger and more competent and he's also more cunning.) Daifuku was also boring for me with a ridiculous design but at least he has an interesting devil fruit. (Imagine if he had a genie zoan instead though? Instead of this weird gimmick, which I guess fits the goofiness/silliness of OP?)

:kuzanope:

Last edited by a moderator:
He also tried to stop Capone's massive battleship tank with his body lmao.
:seriously::milaugh:

Somehow Capone was able to snipe him from far away with a pistol of all things too! And he just took it head on literally!

He also just seems to be a "poor man's Akainu" too. A hot headed meathead flat personality character (whereas Akainu is MUCH stronger and more competent and he's also more cunning.) Daifuku was also boring for me with a ridicuous design but at least he has an interesting devil fruit. (Imagine if he had a genie zoan instead though? Instead of this weird gimmick, which I guess fits the goofiness/silliness of OP?_

:kuzanope:
If Oven had Daifuku’s fruit, he would likely accomplish way more than him.

Speaking of which, his brother’s biggest fail is destroying his own fleet with the genie because Sulong Carrot was too fast for him. He couldn’t catch a Mink that was nowhere near Pedro’s level.

Let that sink in.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Oven had Daifuku’s fruit, he would likely accomplish way more than him.

Speaking of which, his brother’s biggest fail is destroying his own fleet with the genie because Sulong Carrot was too fast for him. He couldn’t catch a Mink that was nowhere near Pedro’s level.

Let that sink in.
I could see that, he would make better use of the fruit somehow. I rather the genie was a mythical zoan instead of being a lamp fruit, but the lamp fruit works with Oda's humour and goofiness. Destroying their own fleet was so ridiculous and also being unable to catch and stop Carrot in Sulong form as you said. So absurd.

There were so many fails in that arc. I mean people give Jack flak but look at the fails of the BM crew as a whole (cake lol). Bobbins was one of the worst offenders especially with how some people insanely hyped him up (myself included ironically.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I could see that, he would make better use of the fruit somehow. I rather the genie was a mythical zoan instead of being a lamp fruit, but the lamp fruit works with Oda's humour and goofiness. Destroying their own fleet was so ridiculous and also being unable to catch and stop Carrot in Sulong form as you said. So absurd.

There were so many fails in that arc. I mean people give Jack flak but look at the fails of the BM crew as a whole (cake lol). Bobbins was one of the worst offenders especially with how some people insanely hyped him up (myself included ironically.)
Daifaku fruit is fine as it is now.
If Daifaku wasn't such a usless, lazy person he could've use the Genie to assist him when he fight instead of letting the Genie do all the work while Daifaku made a face to the enemies.
Just stuipd, even worse preformce than Smoothie in WCI

G

Gorosei Informer

Daifaku fruit is fine as it is now.
If Daifaku wasn't such a usless, lazy person he could've use the Genie to assist him when he fight instead of letting the Genie do all the work while Daifaku made a face to the enemies.
Just stuipd, even worse preformce than Smoothie in WCI
Yeah that's very true. Daifuku is like one of those summoner types who just stands there and lets their minions do all the work. And I suppose you're right, ironically Smoothie looks better because apart from dehydrating her own crewmates to power herself up, she didn't sabotage her own fleets/crewmates/family/whatever.
PW4 makes Smoothie look really good as she deserves too, exactly what I was hoping for.
:funky::smoothieduck:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yeah that's very true. Daifuku is like one of those summoner types who just stands there and lets their minions do all the work. And I suppose you're right, ironically Smoothie looks better because apart from dehydrating her own crewmates to power herself up, she didn't sabotage her own fleets/crewmates/family/whatever.
PW4 makes Smoothie look really good as she deserves too, exactly what I was hoping for.
:funky::smoothieduck:
Smoothie at least got to clash with Germa 66, people laugh at her because of PIS (the door thing) but she never got LoL-diff'd by fucking Carrot

G

Gorosei Informer

Smoothie at least got to clash with Germa 66, people laugh at her because of PIS (the door thing) but she never got LoL-diff'd by fucking Carrot
Lmao that's true.

:gokulaugh:
Her fruit was very useful vs Reiju's poison too. I just hope she finally gets some love at Wano now she's come there. Oda is not having the rest of the BMP pirates come into Wano and backup BM for some weird reason. Although I think Smoothie would be great at Elbaf vs the giants too.