Powers & Abilities What The Scabbards Are Doing Is SPECIAL!

You dumbass Hyou cant do that final step LMFAO can you not fuckin read
Luffy wanted what hyou did

HYOU CANT DO THE COLLAR HAKI YOU CANT FUCKIN READ LMFAO
Well it could be the case, but as it stands, it's still only an assumption on Luffy's part. If barrier haki is all that is needed, then there would be no reason for Oda to have taken him to the next level so quickly. We'll find out if regular barrier haki is truly strong enough to crack Kaido's scales soon enough.

Tell me about the lack of common sense we have.
1. I have heard all since orojackson. It was the Zoro can't turn his sword black. After dressrosa crickets
2. But but Luffy still has better CoA look who he clashed with Doffy, Cracker etc... no way Mihawk trained him that much better than Ray. After Granpa Hyo explains Ryou Crickets
3. Not possible for Zoro to cut Kaido. Scabbards cutting up kaido. Cricket's
4. Beating commander is still to be determine.
Post automatically merged:

Wait i take that credit back. He thinks the scabbards are doing what Luffy and Rayleigh did?? If so i gave him credit for being credible for once for no reason.
What does any of that stuff you just mentioned have to do with me? I've been saying Zoro would turn his blade black since we learned about Black blades from Mihawk.

Never said it's impossible for Zoro to cut Kaido.

Always openly stated it was possible for Zoro to have stronger CoA coming out of the timeskip because it was Zoro's haki specialty.

So, not sure what you're playing at....

Well it could be the case, but as it stands, it's still only an assumption on Luffy's part. If barrier haki is all that is needed, then there would be no reason for Oda to have taken him to the next level so quickly. We'll find out if regular barrier haki is truly strong enough to crack Kaido's scales soon enough.
scabbards dont have the third level celestial
they are clearly cutting him from the outside
dont tell me you subscribe to the idea they can only harm him due to some spiritual connection to oden's will.

What does any of that stuff you just mentioned have to do with me? I've been saying Zoro would turn his blade black since we learned about Black blades from Mihawk.

Never said it's impossible for Zoro to cut Kaido.

Always openly stated it was possible for Zoro to have stronger CoA coming out of the timeskip because it was Zoro's haki specialty.

So, not sure what you're playing at....
Mihawk said that after Zoro already turned his sword Black. Lol I wish Orojackson was still up. I don't believe anything you say

what the scabbards likely have is similar to hyogoro
the step above that is exclusive to rayleigh and luffy as of rn

luffy tried to learn just the second step just to damage kaido
the third step is critical cause the goal isnt just to damage him, its to kill/beat kaido

anyone saying is just an assumption must have forgot luffy in battle was able to assess why katakuri seemed so invincible early on.
why crocodile could be beat with water
in terms of combat he was spot on
and sure enough when kaido got hurt, the first thing he thought was the reason had to do with ryou
what luffy said will allow him damage kaido.

scabbards dont have the third level celestial
they are clearly cutting him from the outside
dont tell me you subscribe to the idea they can only harm him due to some spiritual connection to oden's will.
I think there is a stark difference between blunt force attacks, and bladed attacks. I mean, if you look at stuff like Wapol metal that can withstand a Gura punch from Whitebeard, but can be sliced up by Zoro and Kinemon, then it's clear that different substances require different means of destroying them between blunt force and cutting. If barrier haki is enough to cut Kaido's scales, it doesn't mean it's enough to damage him with blunt force, if you get what I am saying.

Mihawk said that after Zoro already turned his sword Black. Lol I wish Orojackson was still up. I don't believe anything you say
Don't care if you believe me or not. :kayneshrug:

I think there is a stark difference between blunt force attacks, and bladed attacks. I mean, if you look at stuff like Wapol metal that can withstand a Gura punch from Whitebeard, but can be sliced up by Zoro and Kinemon, then it's clear that different substances require different means of destroying them between blunt force and cutting. If basic barrier haki is enough to cut Kaido's scales, it doesn't mean it's enough to damage him with blunt force, if you get what I am saying.

am honestly starting to believe this too lmao
but I dont want to admit I was wrong to a certain person.
you might be right
on the other hand I think strong swordsmen at their base level are already proficient at using the barrier
sure we dont see them demonstrate it with their fist like hyou did, because they are almost always with their sword.
but prior to this chap , kinemon for example had shown no haki feat that was anything advanced bar coating his blade.

what we have to understand is , the concept of flow, letting haki go through your body to parts that dont need is simply ryou in wano because 90% of them use swords, but to luffy its "advanced" because he simply wasnt trained as they were. letting haki flow from your fist and making a barrier is the exact same skill as say coating your hands and then using that haki to enhance your blade. luffy isnt a swordsman so he wasnt trained in that but to the capable folks in wano, its their bread and butter , which is why it looks like everyone and their mom can hurt kaido.

to your last point I still think luffy using the barrier haki can hurt kaido

I think there is a stark difference between blunt force attacks, and bladed attacks. I mean, if you look at stuff like Wapol metal that can withstand a Gura punch from Whitebeard, but can be sliced up by Zoro and Kinemon, then it's clear that different substances require different means of destroying them between blunt force and cutting. If barrier haki is enough to cut Kaido's scales, it doesn't mean it's enough to damage him with blunt force, if you get what I am saying.

I get what you saying, but the scabbards don't have that haki. Raizo would of just took Luffy collar off. The Cat literally

am honestly starting to believe this too lmao
but I dont want to admit I was wrong to a certain person.
you might be right
on the other hand I think strong swordsmen at their base level are already proficient at using the barrier
sure we dont see them demonstrate it with their fist like hyou did, because they are almost always with their sword.
but prior to this chap , kinemon for example had shown no haki feat that was anything advanced bar coating his blade.

what we have to understand is , the concept of flow, letting haki go through your body to parts that dont need is simply ryou in wano because 90% of them use swords, but to luffy its "advanced" because he simply wasnt trained as they were. letting haki flow from your fist and making a barrier is the exact same skill as say coating your hands and then using that haki to enhance your blade. luffy isnt a swordsman so he wasnt trained in that but to the capable folks in wano, its their bread and butter , which is why it looks like everyone and their mom can hurt kaido.

to your last point I still think luffy using the barrier haki can hurt kaido
My thing is, is to me personally, I find it pretty far fetched to believe that Marigold or Sandersonia using barrier haki would produce enough energy output to damage Kaido, when something as powerful as a Kong Organ failed to do so. I mean, if that's the case, then wouldn't this new found haki ability pretty much render the AP of Boundman obsolete?

Not to mention, is an ability that was used on Alpacaman, really enough to cause sufficient enough blunt force damage to injure Kaido? The best possible explanation for it to be the case is that even if you have barrier haki, there is still different levels of strength depending on the user. Like since Haki is dependant on the users willpower, then Luffy's barrier haki >>>>>> Hyogoro and the Boa sisters, and even with barrier haki they still wouldn't be able to injure Kaido, because their haki isn't strong enough based on insufficient willpower. If that's the case I'm willing to roll with it. Otherwise Boa sister and Hyogoro's barrier haki > the Ap of Boundman is a huge wtf...

it was a skill that zoro focused on two years in the timeskip to master

vista described as "very proficient at armament haki" for being able to do the same thing
oden at no point in his flashback did anything that looked advanced bar coating his blade

coating your body in haki - 1st step
extending that to things outside your body - second step barriers/swords
extending that to your opponents body- internal damage
3rd and final step.

and enma funny enough when its untamed does the job of pulling out someone's ryuo forcefully to coat the blade.
something that people mentioned above had to master on their own.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My thing is, is to me personally, I find it pretty far fetched to believe that Marigold or Sandersonia using barrier haki would produce enough energy output to damage Kaido, when something as powerful as a Kong Organ failed to do so. I mean, if that's the case, then wouldn't this new found haki ability pretty much render the AP of Boundman obsolete?

Not to mention, is an ability that was used on Alpacaman, really enough to cause sufficient enough blunt force damage to injure Kaido? The best possible explanation for it to be the case is that even if you have barrier haki, there is still different levels of strength depending on the user. Like since Haki is dependant on the users willpower, then Luffy's barrier haki >>>>>> Hyogoro and the Boa sisters, and even with barrier haki they still wouldn't be able to injure Kaido, because their haki isn't strong enough based on insufficient willpower. If that's the case I'm willing to roll with it. Otherwise Boa sister and Hyogoro's barrier haki > the Ap of Boundman is a huge wtf...
But 20 years ago kiku and kinemons ap >>> g4 isnt a wtf ?

well thats the point
they have the haki to hurt him but their ap sucks
luffy has the ap but not the haki prior to udon.
luffy now has the ap but also the haki to hurt kaido . anyone who thinks just cause kinemon can hurt kaido and luffy cant isnt doing this right.
I guess now you can imagine how much damage things like kong gun are going to be doing in comparison to kinemon's cuts . for this arc to be interesting, kaido's endurance literally has to shit on his durability because those hits will pack a ton.
you could say oden had much greater ap which is why his cut was obviously of greater magnitiude than what the scabbards can do.

kinemon would do worse than preudon luffy in any other matchup bar kaido
for the reason being
he had the haki to damage kaido not because he's stronger or has greater ap than luffy.

same way a lot of scrubs in new world with haki would do better than mf luffy against say smoker
because they could hurt him while luffy had the ap to but no haki to actually do anything to smoker.
understanding matchups is key here.

well thats the point
they have the haki to hurt him but their ap sucks
luffy has the ap but not the haki prior to udon.
luffy now has the ap but also the haki to hurt kaido . anyone who thinks just cause kinemon can hurt kaido and luffy cant isnt doing this right.
I guess now you can imagine how much damage things like kong gun are going to be doing in comparison to kinemon's cuts . for this arc to be interesting, kaido's endurance literally has to shit on his durability because those hits will pack a ton.
you could say oden had much greater ap which is why his cut was obviously of greater magnitiude than what the scabbards can do.

kinemon would do worse than preudon luffy in any other matchup bar kaido
for the reason being
he had the haki to damage kaido not because he's stronger or has greater ap than luffy.

same way a lot of scrubs in new world with haki would do better than mf luffy against say smoker
because they could hurt him while luffy had the ap to but no haki to actually do anything to smoker.
understanding matchups is key here.
We just have to figure out how haki that explodes out of the palm of a person's hand, is supposed to work in conjunction with a punch. Because in practice, the punch will never land because the haki is pushing the person back before that can happen.

Internal destruction makes sense in conjunction with a punch, because the punch lands, and at the same time there is a small explosion inside the person's body where the impact of the punch is landing. This effectively weakens the area, allowing for the punch to do more damage.

We just have to figure out how haki that explodes out of the palm of a person's hand, is supposed to work in conjunction with a punch. Because in practice, the punch will never land because the haki is pushing the person back before that can happen.

Internal destruction makes sense in conjunction with a punch, because the punch lands, and at the same time there is a small explosion inside the person's body where the impact of the punch is landing. This effectively weakens the area, allowing for the punch to do more damage.
am guessing similar to sentomaru
kind of an invisible push back
but luffy's kong guns for example are sent from quite a distance so tbh I doubt we would ever be able to tell if he's using it unless it hurt kaido with no internal damage lol.

when kaido gets hurt internally
I really need oda to at least show some rearrangements inside his body like when doffy took the gamma knife
something to indicate he's being attacked differently
haki in general hasnt been explained well.
still arguing with people who dont think luffy is using fs cause "he isnt seeing the future like katakuri"

am guessing similar to sentomaru
kind of an invisible push back
but luffy's kong guns for example are sent from quite a distance so tbh I doubt we would ever be able to tell if he's using it unless it hurt kaido with no internal damage lol.
I guess if the punch lands, and then haki explodes out of their hand, it could serve as kind of a double tap. The punch weakens the area, and then the haki blast causes further damage. And if the punch lands, and the haki explodes out of the fist, and also inside the person at the same time, it would cause even greater damage.

I can get behind that.

People thought Zoro fans were trolling when we said Oda was protecting Kaido from Zoro. Now look at what we have.

There's a reason for why Zoro has been kept away from WCI, to not traumatize Cracker and Linlin, and for now kept away from Kaido, but the dreadful, for you guys, for us an expected, moment shall come. And it will be glorious.
Sadly he wasnt kept away from Kamazou:josad: