Powers & Abilities What The Scabbards Are Doing Is SPECIAL!

Its not about strong or weak. Its a technique
Boa sisters have ryou but their haki is weak.
Exactly, it's not about how strong or weak their haki is. It's about understanding the substance you are trying to cut. You can have the most OP Haki in existence, and still be able to cut so soft that you won't be able to damage a leaf. The same principle applies to cutting harder substances. It's not a matter of how strong your Haki is, is a matter of understanding the substance you are trying to cut. Literally the concept of "To cut everything and nothing"

So tell me, how strong does ones haki have to be for them to not be able to cut a leaf?
zoro s ryou before enma shits on current kinemon his ap is insane
kinemon was a bitch in front of pica
zoro tamed enma in 2 seconds meanwhile kinemon was scared like a bitch he didn t even wanted to touch it
shows that zoro s ryou was far above kin s and scabbards
zoro pre enma would fuck kaido bad
stop being a clown celestial d clown

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly, it's not about how strong or weak their haki is. It's about understanding the substance you are trying to cut. You can have the most OP Haki in existence, and still be able to cut so soft that you won't be able to damage a leaf. The same principle applies to cutting harder substances. It's not a matter of how strong your Haki is, is a matter of understanding the substance you are trying to cut. Literally the concept of "To cut everything and nothing"
No you idiot.
You just need ryou to hurt him.
The amount of damage is dependent on your haki strength and ap.
Zoro has ryou
Zoros ap shits on kinemons
Zoros haki shits on kinemons
So if zoro hits kaido he getting ripped open

zoro s ryou before enma shits on current kinemon his ap is insane
kinemon was a bitch in front of pica
zoro tamed enma in 2 seconds meanwhile kinemon was scared like a bitch he didn t even wanted to touch it
shows that zoro s ryou was far above kin s and scabbards
zoro pre enma would fuck kaido bad
stop being a clown celestial d clown
No you idiot.
You just need ryou to hurt him.
The amount of damage is dependent on your haki strength and ap.
Zoro has ryou
Zoros ap shits on kinemons
Zoros haki shits on kinemons
So if zoro hits kaido he getting ripped open
You guys don't have a damn clue as to what you are talking about.... Can't even understand the concept of how someone with haki strong enough to cut steel, can manage to not cut a leaf using the same level of haki.

HA001

You guys don't have a damn clue as to what you are talking about.... Can't even understand the concept of how someone with haki strong enough to cut steel, can manage to not cut a leaf using the same level of haki.
And ? Zoro did that in alabasta. Thats the technique they are using to hurt kaido.
Youre making excuses cause luffy got one shot like a biatch and zoro would have ripped up kaido.

I actually feel bad for you. No one wants to read your headcanon nonsense. Let’s talk about factual matters . Kinemon has ryou . Zoro has ryou. Zoro has greater strength and ryou then kinemon . Since Fishman island . Zor since the start of the timeskip is capable of doing more damage to kaido then kinemon is currently. Those are the facts . Go cry somewhere else . Oda is killing your fantasies

I actually feel bad for you. No one wants to read your headcanon nonsense. Let’s talk about factual matters . Kinemon has ryou . Zoro has ryou. Zoro has greater strength and ryou then kinemon . Since Fishman island . Zor since the start of the timeskip is capable of doing more damage to kaido then kinemon is currently. Those are the facts . Go cry somewhere else . Oda is killing your fantasies
What fantasies? I could give two shits less if Zoro can cut Kaido or not. I'm simply pointing out your guys misguided understanding of how Haki and the ability to cut anything and nothing works. This stupid ass notion that your haki just has to be super strong to cut harder materials. You need to understand the substance you're cutting. It's not just about the strength of your haki.

Kaido says this chapter:

"Their sword skills are nothing like Oden's, so how are they able to cut me?"

So someone like Mihawk or Shanks who should have sword skills on par with Oden, should be able to damage him.
Why did Kaido say sword skills? I thought that, according to Mihawk fanboys, sword skill is irrelevant and it’s only physical strength that makes you the better swordsman

If you can cut nothing and anything, then you can cut nothing and anything.
How much you can cut, how well you can cut it, will the cut be significant, etc... These are all questions that are dependant on the Ryuo user.
Oden can cut Kaido, the scabbards individually can cut Kaido, Hyogorou can cut Kaido, etc...
Will the magnitude of the cuts be the same? No, because differences in strength exist.

HA001

Yes, Zoro's haki is "so strong" it can cut steel, and at the same time it cannot cut a leaf. Explain how Haki that is so powerful it can cut through steel is incapable of cutting through a leaf.
Lmfao you always getting bodied this is no different

Step 1 ryou which is what the scabbards are using
its an invisible armor (barrier) and it can also increase the strength of your attack

Luffys reaction to hyou using ryou

Hyous explaination of what he did

what zoro did in alabasta

So zoro absolutely has ryou

What fantasies? I could give two shits less if Zoro can cut Kaido or not. I'm simply pointing out your guys misguided understanding of how Haki and the ability to cut anything and nothing works. This stupid ass notion that your haki just has to be super strong to cut harder materials. You need to understand the substance you're cutting. It's not just about the strength of your haki.
Lmfao then why the fuck you opening your mouth for then
DO you think zoro could cut kaido pre enma or not ?
Post automatically merged:

Why did Kaido say sword skills? I thought that, according to Mihawk fanboys, sword skill is irrelevant and it’s only physical strength that makes you the better swordsman
No zoro fan has ever said that but the fact that kaido is equating ryou/haki to sword skill is another nail in the coffin for hakiman shanks

I think we all just vastly underestimated the Scabbards...
There's that, but it's also pretty clear that their abilities are circumstantial. These guys have the very specific intention of fighting Kaido, so they look like guys who are here to fight Kaido regardless of how they'd look in other fights.

No matter how you want to look at it, Zoro is getting MUCH stronger because of Enma. It's by his own admission.
Not only was there no emphasis, but not even much certainty. The translations all phrase it as a suggestion.

Lmfao you always getting bodied this is no different

Step 1 ryou which is what the scabbards are using
its an invisible armor (barrier) and it can also increase the strength of your attack

Luffys reaction to hyou using ryou

Hyous explaination of what he did

what zoro did in alabasta

So zoro absolutely has ryou

Lmfao then why the fuck you opening your mouth for then
DO you think zoro could cut kaido pre enma or not ?
Lmao, none of that shit you posted counters anything I said.... :suresure:

I think once Zoro grasp the hardness of Kaido's scales, he'll be able to cut him but it won't be on the first shot. It has nothing to do with how strong is haki is though, which is obviously above the scabbards.

I think once Zoro grasp the hardness of Kaido's scales, he'll be able to cut him but it won't be on the first shot. It has nothing to do with how strong is haki is though, which is obviously above the scabbards.
The ability to cut (just the idea of cutting only) doesn't depend on the strength of the haki if that's what the argument is about. How much you can do with your cutting depends on your strength, haki, etc..

HA001

Lmfao what, you just need the technique to hurt him clown, how much damage you do is dependant on your haki strength and ap

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There's that, but it's also pretty clear that their abilities are circumstantial. These guys have the very specific intention of fighting Kaido, so they look like guys who are here to fight Kaido regardless of how they'd look in other fights.
Fair point, and I’m sure that’s entirely by design. If that’s the case, then, I don’t see any reason for them to exist in this story if they’re not gonna fulfill their primary (and seemingly only) objective just so Luffy can get more smoke blown up his ass. Oda admitted a while back that he didn’t know how the rubber kid could beat Kaido...so maybe he wasn’t ever meant to do so. He could take Big Mom down, or play a bigger role in her defeat, and still earn the kind of fame and admiration from the OP world that he would from doing the same to Kaido:luuh: